Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #1

Bag for the K-01

So what does everyone use for their camera bag?

I have an old case logic bag that I originally bought to hold my now defunct Olympus C-730UZ. I have purchased the K-01 kit off woot about 2 months ago which had the 50-200 DAL and 18-55 DAL lenses. I have also just recently purchased a Rokinon 85mm F1.4 aspherical lens as well. So while this case logic bag does work semi OK.. the shoulder strap doesn't hold the bag straight up and down due to the weight (It wants to rotate over).

I have purchased this USA Gear bag from amazon. I originally placed a cancel order but it was too late and it was shipped anyway. So now I am deciding if I want to keep it. It is a suspension bag that holds the camera lens down in case you drop it. But the hole for the lens is in the middle, not off to the side like the K-01's is.

Just trying to figure out if I like this bag or if there might be something that fits me better out there.

Thanks for any replies!

08-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ThunderTiger Quote
So what does everyone use for their camera bag?

I have an old case logic bag that I originally bought to hold my now defunct Olympus C-730UZ. I have purchased the K-01 kit off woot about 2 months ago which had the 50-200 DAL and 18-55 DAL lenses. I have also just recently purchased a Rokinon 85mm F1.4 aspherical lens as well. So while this case logic bag does work semi OK.. the shoulder strap doesn't hold the bag straight up and down due to the weight (It wants to rotate over).

I have purchased this USA Gear bag from amazon. I originally placed a cancel order but it was too late and it was shipped anyway. So now I am deciding if I want to keep it. It is a suspension bag that holds the camera lens down in case you drop it. But the hole for the lens is in the middle, not off to the side like the K-01's is.

Just trying to figure out if I like this bag or if there might be something that fits me better out there.

Thanks for any replies!
Neopren case from OpTech USA. Works fine for me.