Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #1

Multiple pics !

I am new to K01
Now when I press the shutter I get 3 pics ( it looks slightly different exposures !!? )
I tried to find a way to fix it but I found nothing in the menus or when searching the user's manual
any explanation or advice
Thanks

Mustafa

08-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi mns. My guess is that you have the drive mode set to exposure bracketing. Turn the camera on, push the drive mode button which is the button on the right hand side of the OK button, then select single frame shooting. Good luck! Welcome to the forum and the K-01 - great camera - I'm sure you will enjoy it!
08-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey, welcome.
Thats right. The buttons around the OK button are menus. One of them allows you to select drives modes: bracketing (can be very useful in some situations, or if you want to manually process HDR), remote timer and then there is also burst mode. You probably want it set to burst mode LO or Single shot.
Feel free to take a look at the link in this thread:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-k-01/179225-k-01-recommended-settings.html
And if you have any more questions, just search the forums or make a new thread
Good luck!

Edit: Btw, you can also download the manual in pdf format, so you can easily search it, and even carry it with you on a mobile device.
08-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
mns

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
Edit: Btw, you can also download the manual in pdf format, so you can easily search it, and even carry it with you on a mobile device.
Thanks already done

08-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
mns

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fotogaffer Quote
Hi mns. My guess is that you have the drive mode set to exposure bracketing. Turn the camera on, push the drive mode button which is the button on the right hand side of the OK button, then select single frame shooting. Good luck! Welcome to the forum and the K-01 - great camera - I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Thanks a lot
08-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
The buttons around the OK button are menus. One of them allows you to select drives modes: bracketing (can be very useful in some situations, or if you want to manually process HDR), remote timer and then there is also burst mode. You probably want it set to burst mode LO or Single shot.
I was having this same problem with my K-01 a while back and this is exactly what I'd done. I had somehow accidentally switched it off of "single frame", which is how I normally use it. Took me a while to figure out what was wrong.