Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
I use a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home. I carry my K-01 with DA 21 attached, my K-5 with FA 43 and my FA 77 in the third slot. It's a smallish, well built bag, and is very comfortable to carry. It might actually be on the verge of being a little too small (I can stack a second prime on top of the 77 if necessary) but I'm very happy with it. It would be roomier if you had two K-01s instead of a K-01 and a K-5, to tell the truth.

Also, last year's model (in two different colors) is going for $45 new at Rockbrook Camera in Omaha. they had five or six of them when I was there last month, and they're still available on their website.

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Beech/Black Digital SLR Camera Bag

http://www.rockbrookcamera.com/browse.cfm/4,1815.html

Last edited by emergo; 11-02-2013 at 05:46 PM.
11-18-2013, 12:11 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I carry my K-01 with 35mm f/2.4 around all the time, shoulder strap, no bag... and keep a K-30 with the 55-300mm telephoto in the back of the car, in a blanket. Works well enough, not perfect, but better than carrying around both cameras. The K-30 excels for action -- like photos of aircraft in flight -- but for most everything else, I just don't need the fast focus or telephoto.

Other thing we could do, sort of like golfers with their caddies, might be to hire a recent immigrant for a few hours, to follow us around with a large camera bag containing EVERYTHING we'd need. Could probably put it all in one of those rolling traveller's bags, right? The kind you drag through an airport...