Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #1

K01 interval shooting problem

Hi,
New to the forum, but have been learning from your posts for a good while. I do have a problem that seems to be unique; when I try to set the camera to 'interval shooting' mode, (example, 10 second intervals, 200 shots), nothing happens. I depress the shutter button halfway (as per manual), but nothing happens. Is there a particular 'mode' that I should try? Does auto/manual focus have any relationship to the interval mode? I have tried in both auto and manual mode, with zero success. No pics taken, it is as though the interval mode was never employed.

Thank you,

ARC

08-12-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Interval screen works different than any other I know of. After you set the parameters, you must move back up to the "Start shooting" line and press "OK". Only then will pressing the shutter button kick off the interval shooting. I don't know if any other modes prevent it but that's how it works in "Av" mode.

edit - welcome to the forums!
08-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks!

Never thought of that! Worked like a charm.