Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-02-2015, 11:42 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Love the baseball shot ZombieArmy.

QuoteOriginally posted by jon404 Quote
Like how you HAVE to gaffer-tape a loupe on the back to see that screen in any light...
Never had to do that,... most I've ever had to do is shade it a bit.
I've had friends with Canon's comment how easy the K-01 screen is to use compared to their cameras.
And you don't want to know how bad the BMD Pocket and CC screens are in daylight.
The K-01 might be a 'bad' screen for us, but believe me, it's miles ahead of the competitions models for the same manufacturing cycle (which was 2012 IIRC)
The current Sony's are a fraction better in daylight, but also a lot sharper due to resolution improvements - a heck of a lot has change with screens in the last two or three years.

07-04-2015, 04:22 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ZombieArmy Quote
Who needs to shoot fast when you can get it right the first time haha.
Not sure if you intended to or not but you posted the full size image here (12mb). Which is painful to watch on a slow internet connection. Generally it is better to either downsize or post an image to Flickr and post the link here.

Sorry if you already knew that, just thought you might want to know your full image is posted.