Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2016, 06:02 PM   #1

K-01 Playback question

Hi

I've been using a K-01 for at least three years now but haven't been able to figure out how to keep the last image viewed in playback to be the first image viewed after the camera has been powered off and on again. Canon cameras have this feature as default (at least with the ones I used) and it was very convenient.

There isn't much at all for me to criticize with the K-01 except for this feature. I read through the manual and spent a lot of time in the camera's menu system but there doesn't seem to be any setting for this feature. Under the memory menu I was able to set playback so that the last image viewed is the first image viewed when returning to playback from capture, but that's as far as I could go. When the camera auto powers down it won't return to the last image viewed when re-awakening the camera.

Maybe its not possible, though it should be. The K-01 is very easy to customize with its many menu settings. This particular feature is very helpful, especially when there are many images on a memory card.

Thank you for any help or suggestions.
K

04-16-2016, 08:32 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by krema Quote
Hi

I've been using a K-01 for at least three years now but haven't been able to figure out how to keep the last image viewed in playback to be the first image viewed after the camera has been powered off and on again. Canon cameras have this feature as default (at least with the ones I used) and it was very convenient.

There isn't much at all for me to criticize with the K-01 except for this feature. I read through the manual and spent a lot of time in the camera's menu system but there doesn't seem to be any setting for this feature. Under the memory menu I was able to set playback so that the last image viewed is the first image viewed when returning to playback from capture, but that's as far as I could go. When the camera auto powers down it won't return to the last image viewed when re-awakening the camera.

Maybe its not possible, though it should be. The K-01 is very easy to customize with its many menu settings. This particular feature is very helpful, especially when there are many images on a memory card.

Thank you for any help or suggestions.
K
Hi, I assume you don't mean the last image viewed not the last image taken? If so I don't think there is a way to customise the camera to go to the last image view, it will default to the last image taken....