Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-22-2020, 09:55 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
K-01 with its custom soft case

Taken with K-S2 & the SMC-A 50mm f1.4. The camera strap came with the K-3 silver Premium Edition. Strap goes through a slot at the end of the case, and the camera slips out, with the case always remaining attached to the strap.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
07-22-2020, 11:30 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It's really aged well hasn't it.
I think Newson's Lockheed lounge could be had for $AUD20,000 in 1988. It's now worth $AUD 5,000,000, that is if one comes on the market. There's only 15 examples around the world.
The K0-1 isn't in the same league as regards rarity but still worth hanging onto. The bumblebee is the pick of them. Great still life.
07-23-2020, 05:57 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Marktax Quote
Taken with K-S2 & the SMC-A 50mm f1.4. The camera strap came with the K-3 silver Premium Edition. Strap goes through a slot at the end of the case, and the camera slips out, with the case always remaining attached to the strap.
I got the same bumblebee, but yours with the case looks very nice and sleek!
07-23-2020, 07:32 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Officious and David. Only 300 of the cases were made, and thank goodness I paid half price for it new. This is the only time I've had it out of the original box. I'm glad I have the full K-01 set, although the strap was not good. The anti-slip flocking was not very good and it flaked off in black bits that could contaminate a camera bag and get into lenses.

5 Days Ago   #5
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Marktax Quote
Thanks Officious and David. Only 300 of the cases were made, and thank goodness I paid half price for it new. This is the only time I've had it out of the original box. I'm glad I have the full K-01 set, although the strap was not good. The anti-slip flocking was not very good and it flaked off in black bits that could contaminate a camera bag and get into lenses.
Ya, the strap on mine did the same thing, I put my K100d strap on the K01. I'm not sure anyone's really brought that up about the strap before.