Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2022, 01:22 PM - 1 Like   #166
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
In my view, the K-01 was a great second body to put the 21 ltd. or 40XS on for landscape etc. to avoid lens changes. Notice the weight of the lens doesn't make the camera lean forward, very comfortable for carrying. You use things for what they're good for. What they can't do doesn't matter, unless it's your only camera. My ZS100 is similar but not nearly as rugged, I'd be afraid of carrying it out of it's case.

12-16-2022, 12:44 AM - 3 Likes   #167
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The above image is of a lesser crested Pentaxian in the wild and is the only known photo of the species. Uncharitable claims of it being staged will be contested in court.

Behold and wonder!!
12-16-2022, 06:44 AM - 1 Like   #168
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by StiffLegged Quote
The above image is of a lesser crested Pentaxian in the wild and is the only known photo of the species. Uncharitable claims of it being staged will be contested in court.

Behold and wonder!!
Hey! Someone cloned in a couple pounds of belly fat... I'm suing.
12-16-2022, 10:45 AM - 1 Like   #169
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Hey! Someone cloned in a couple pounds of belly fat... I'm suing.
Only a couple? That’s er, impressively restrained of the cloner; I always admire a light touch with post-processing.

12-16-2022, 01:00 PM - 2 Likes   #170
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by StiffLegged Quote
Only a couple? That’s er, impressively restrained of the cloner; I always admire a light touch with post-processing.
It has to be restrained to make it believable. Restrained is even worse.