Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2010, 03:10 PM - 1 Like   #1
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Political Joke Thread

Since we have a joke thread in General Talk, I think we need a political joke thread here.

Keep them clean(ish) and
NO RACIAL JOKES. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 05:12 PM ----------

I took a Cadillac Escalade out for a test drive just to drive that sucker before they become extinct. The salesman sat in the back seat describing the car and all its wonderful options.

The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

I stated the car must be a Republican car. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican car and I explained that if it were a Democrat car, the seats would blow smoke up your butt year-round.
It was a long walk back to the dealership but it was worth it...

05-07-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
graphicgr8s

Sounds like a great idea Jim.

The biggest joke ever put over on the American people:
Attached Images

05-08-2010, 04:55 AM   #3
Veteran Member

bit newer.......

for the left:

Last one:

Last edited by jeffkrol; 05-08-2010 at 05:18 AM.
05-08-2010, 05:35 AM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

05-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #5
Veteran Member

http://eideard.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/republicans-prefer-no-improvement-in...g-the-wealthy/

last one.............

OK HAD to include this one:
UNIVERSAL SIGN FOR FUEL

Part of the joke........
QuoteQuote:
The world's largest publicly traded energy company said it earned $6.3 billion, or $1.33 per share, in the first three months of 2010. That's up from $3.5 billion, or 92 cents per share, in the same period last year.
It was the first time Exxon reported a quarterly increase in earnings since the second quarter of 2008, when it posted a record $11.7 billion profit. But Thursday's results were below Wall Street forecasts. Analysts had anticipated earnings of $1.41 per share, according to a consensus compiled by Thomson Reuters.
forgot the punchline............
QuoteQuote:
But profits fell short of Wall Street's expectations due partly to higher health care costs.
http://money.cnn.com/2010/04/29/news/companies/Exxon/

Last edited by jeffkrol; 05-08-2010 at 07:49 AM.
05-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The reality cartoon
Attached Images

05-18-2010, 05:00 AM   #7
Veteran Member

05-19-2010, 01:01 PM   #8
Veteran Member

05-19-2010, 01:15 PM - 2 Likes   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That's right... Obama 'threw Wright under the bus' by not accepting right-wing scare tactics about some insistence he was a slavish follower of a man who he did not agree with...

How many right-wingers does it take to admit their own systemic screwups and deceptions?

Democrats!
05-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #10
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
That's right... Obama 'threw Wright under the bus' by not accepting right-wing scare tactics about some insistence he was a slavish follower of a man who he did not agree with...

How many right-wingers does it take to admit their own systemic screwups and deceptions?

Democrats!
How do you go to a church where you don't agree with the pastor? And do it for 20 years? I must be missing something.
05-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
Veteran Member

You live in a country where you don't agree with the government? And do it for how many years? I must be missing something...
05-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #12
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Nesster Quote
You live in a country where you don't agree with the government? And do it for how many years? I must be missing something...
At times I sure don't agree with the POTUS. But he's gone in 2012. If my pastor preached in a fashion I didn't agree with I am gone.

Nesster, as much as I may not agree with my government I tend to disagree with other governments even more and would likely be in jail in other countries. See I believe in speaking up not shutting up. And it's way to cold in Canada.
05-20-2010, 05:37 AM   #13
Veteran Member

Overheard at the water cooler:

"Blumenthal’s lead collapsing in polls. He hasn’t lost this much ground since the Fall of Saigon…
05-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
I thought a joke about our Australian Prime Minister was needed (although he has become a joke in his own right).
Hope you enjoy!

Kevin Rudd was visiting a primary school in Tasmania.

One class was in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asked Mr. Rudd if he would like to lead the discussion on the word ‘tragedy’.

So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a ‘tragedy’.

A little boy stood up and offered: ‘If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a ‘tragedy’.

‘No,’ said Rudd ‘that would be an accident.’

A little girl raised her hand: ‘If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy’.

‘I’m afraid not,’ explained Mr. Rudd ‘that’s what we would call a great loss’.

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Rudd searched the room. ‘Isn’t there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?’

Finally, at the back of the room, little Johnny raised his hand.

In a quiet voice he said: ‘If a plane carrying you and Mrs. Rudd was struck by a ‘friendly fire’
missile & blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.’

‘Fantastic!’ exclaimed Rudd . ‘That’s right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?’

‘Well,’ says little Johnny ‘it has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn’t be a great loss and it probably wouldn’t be a ****ing accident either!’

Taken from the website KevinDud.com

Last edited by FrostyinOz; 05-24-2010 at 10:18 PM. Reason: spelling
05-25-2010, 05:17 AM   #15
Veteran Member

Closed Thread