Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
My point is, that except in fairytales and times of brain cramps or delusion, we don't have any such thing as "real leaders" in the Oval Office. You think for one millisecond that Jesus George would have turned on his oil buddies? Maybe his sidekick in crime Dickie Boy, would have encouraged him to get tough with Halliburton?
Best Regards!
I'm not quite sure why you are digging at everything I say and trying to turn it into some sort of partisan issue, but let me clarify my position.

In no way do I feel that there has been a true leader in the White House since JFK, and before that FDR.

05-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #32
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Steve Beswick Quote
I'm not quite sure why you are digging at everything I say and trying to turn it into some sort of partisan issue, but let me clarify my position.

In no way do I feel that there has been a true leader in the White House since JFK, and before that FDR.
Sorry it came across that way, I was actually in agreement with you for the biggest part, and sure intended no attack......brain cramps...we have them all the time, at least I do! It is really quite simple, we don't have leaders, we have buyers and sellers. Politicians sell and corporations and lobbyists buy...not much more to it is there?
Best Regards!
05-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Sorry it came across that way, I was actually in agreement with you for the biggest part, and sure intended no attack......brain cramps...we have them all the time, at least I do! It is really quite simple, we don't have leaders, we have buyers and sellers. Politicians sell and corporations and lobbyists buy...not much more to it is there?
Best Regards!
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Closed Thread