Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by GingeM Quote
OMG... Some big boys on the internet are ganging up on me...

Rupert, I'll be away for a few weeks but don't think that I won't be back to remind people who you are when you start your vitriol that keeps getting this forum closed - yes, it's you sweetie - and do something about that damned hat... and get a bloody haircut...

Yucutan, You claimed to be a Federal Agent, (IIRC), who watched local police "bend" the law - yet you stood by and did nothing. You were either:-

1. Being economical with the truth
  2. Being really economical with the truth
  3. lacking the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing
  4. In collusion
I despise people who are 3 or 4 when they are in a position of authority.

Conversations closed... G'night Girls...
I did not claim to be a Federal "agent" (too much James Bond, lovey?). I said, and it is a fact, that I was in the past a Federal law enforcement officer.

I then gave an example of a local, elected sheriff near one of my postings, who was a brazen example of contempt for the law. In my example, I stated things like driving patrol cars while intoxicated, etc.

Again, GingM has trouble with the facts and with an understanding of how the law works in this nation. A Federal law enforcement officer cannot enforce state statutes against driving while intoxicated. A Federal law enforcement officer cannot enforce state statutes against abuse of power by a local elected official.

He can, and I did, make the facts known to the State Attorney General and my superiors. After sufficient time had passed and enough evidence was accumulated, the appropriate authorities - i.e. (follow the bouncing ball GM!) those with JURISDICTION - took the appropriate actions in the appropriate courts.

Legal venue and jurisdiction are key concepts to understanding the law in reality. As long as GingRichM fails to understand those (and he does refuse to become a citizen through his own admission), he will be unable to understand legal proceedings in THIS nation (the USA in case we've lost track).

So, his contempt for 1, 2, 3, 4 whatever is just balderdash. And, notice all: More insults and contempt IMAGINED in his own mind, not in the world of reality where jurisdiction matters.

05-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #32
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
OMG... Some big boys on the internet are ganging up on me...

Rupert, I'll be away for a few weeks but don't think that I won't be back to remind people who you are when you start your vitriol that keeps getting this forum closed - yes, it's you sweetie - and do something about that damned hat... and get a bloody haircut...

Yucutan, You claimed to be a Federal Agent, (IIRC), who watched local police "bend" the law - yet you stood by and did nothing. You were either:-

1. Being economical with the truth
  2. Being really economical with the truth
  3. lacking the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing
  4. In collusion
I despise people who are 3 or 4 when they are in a position of authority.

Conversations closed... G'night Girls...

Nothing like having an adversary prove my point! You have a good trip Mr Ginge, seriously, and return refreshed and healthy, ready for more self-torture at your own hands.......words. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, we want to keep you around for "batting practice", and you are the best of the worst here!

Vacation? Business? Vacations are wonderful to relieve a little pent up stress, or, in my case, just have fun! I hope you have fun too!

I love my hat! Mrs Rupert is always on me to "get a haircut" but that old hat just works wonders and it feels so comfy and sort of "broke in".
I have been known to tame the hair, briefly, but have never found a solution to the "Big Ugly" thing. Still, Squirrels don't seem to mind at all....just keep that feed out.......I do have some sympathy for Mrs Rupert, but she wants for nothing...it is the least I can do.
Best Regards!
Rupert
05-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #33
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Correct me if I am wrong......I believe that your boy Jesus George was the one that presented the one page request to Congress for the multi-billion dollar bail-out before Obama ever entered office?
Perhaps he did. So are you saying that OBO signed the biill that Congress passed at W's request because:

A: He is too weak to make up his own mind about such things and signs whatever comes across his desk?
B: He lacks sufficient intelligence to comprehend such matters so he signs whatever comes across his desk?
C: Believed that It was the right left thing to do and would have done the same thing without Bush's request?
D: The Secret Service was sleeping on the job and somebody was in the Oval Office with a knife to his throat forcing him to sign?

(Hint: This was a trick question. A, B, and C are all correct.)
05-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Perhaps he did. So are you saying that OBO signed the biill that Congress passed at W's request because:

A: He is too weak to make up his own mind about such things and signs whatever comes across his desk?
B: He lacks sufficient intelligence to comprehend such matters so he signs whatever comes across his desk?
C: Believed that It was the right left thing to do and would have done the same thing without Bush's request?
D: The Secret Service was sleeping on the job and somebody was in the Oval Office with a knife to his throat forcing him to sign?

Maybe it was because he is just another Politician at heart....like all the rest we have been getting for so long........ever think of that? Of course, that is more of that "Old Guy" thinking, so don't linger too long on the thought....if it is wrong, then it is obviously worthless, and if it is right, it might seem to be too harmonious for a place like this and should be promptly deleted......Just give me the word!
Regards!

I want to address another statement made here a few posts back, and since you are "The Man" I assume you can clarify it a bit. It was stated that "you start your vitriol that keeps getting this forum closed - yes, it's you sweetie" and I find that to put me in the same power structure as poor old Barney.......you know, running the show in spite of being just a lowly bit player is more than a little far fetched. Now I have been around PF a long time, and never once has the thought crossed my mind that the show is not Adams, even in my wildest thoughts, and you all know I might have a few wild thoughts. I may not always agree about this or that, but I have few illusions, and if Adam wanted me gone...it is Goodbye Friends! So this idea that I have the power to shut down the Forum and remain here is ludicrous to my thoughts. On the other hand, some here are certain that old Barney was that powerful and if I am indeed running the show here, I would like to know it? Most things here suit me just like they are, but I would like to add Popcorn and Refreshments, maybe some Ice Cold Beer...if we can all agree on the brands and flavors.
Best Regards!

Last edited by Rupert; 05-22-2010 at 03:12 PM.
05-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Restricting the answers to a question to only the questioner's point of view generally guarantees a wrong answer.

Bush signed the bill that Bush asked for. Obama signed further legislation running down the same stupid track because so much money had already been spent on that cause that there was little choice but to continue.

The better solution, but not in the cards since Obama and Bush both rely on the same failed administrators (Geithner - whose job it was to prevent the wall street failures; Bernanke; and that other one... well, they're all the same! )

The real answer: ALL our politicians are WAY too much in the pockets of Big Money. Instead of a Democracy, we've got a Money-ocracy running this country.

Well, that's my answer anyway. Cheerios!

---------- Post added 05-22-2010 at 04:49 PM ----------

P.S. And by keeping us arguing amongst ourselves, the well-off, the huge corporations, the media owners (same thing as the huge corporations) and the investment bankers keep us from seeing that it is truly THEY who are robbing the American people, not the Dems or Reps. It's the wealthy who are running things, as Warren Buffett has famously stated:

"Yes, there's a class war going on. And we're winning!" (said in the context of "why is it that my secretary pays a higher marginal tax rate on her salary than I do on my huge investment earnings" = the rich get off easy and the poor get hit hard.
05-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #36
Veteran Member

I have to say these threads amaze me how a discussion about the hypocrisy of a Mexican offical atttacking our policies in regards to illegal immigration in comparison to their laws regarding illegal immigration. Has turned into the usual the rich and big business are destroying us and the usual personality attacks. Maybe this section of the forums has run its course if debate and discussion only last for about 10 post of a threads life and then it devolves to the usual bickering
05-22-2010, 03:37 PM   #37
Veteran Member

May be....but Warren's little Secretary gets the best Vet Service money can buy...and those little head patty-pats and ear rubs are just terrific at keeping the little barking mouths yepping out loudly for the benefit of the Rich and Powerful. And the tricks! Amazing! Just roll over and play dead on command....command for your cash and your allegiance.
I have never understood it, and likely never will.
Regards!

05-22-2010, 03:37 PM   #38
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I want to address another statement made here a few posts back, and since you are "The Man" I assume you can clarify it a bit. It was stated that "you start your vitriol that keeps getting this forum closed - yes, it's you sweetie"
Sorry, Rupert, I didn't make the statement so I can't offer any clarification. If you were offend or feel insulted by it I invite you to take it up via PM with the forum member that said it; as per P&R forum rules.
05-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #39
Veteran Member

Gokenin:

There is no debate here. There is only a couple of people who proudly proclaim that they have "run off" those who disagree with them and, in my short experience here. another who loves to snipe at anyone who doesn't agree.

This forum is, frankly, a sad reflection on the state of the USA. The most important part of that statement is that Pentax is pretty much a worldwide product... But you'd never know it from the pontifications of the American Left here...

---------- Post added 05-22-2010 at 06:44 PM ----------

QuoteQuote:
Originally posted by Rupert
I want to address another statement made here a few posts back, and since you are "The Man" I assume you can clarify it a bit. It was stated that "you start your vitriol that keeps getting this forum closed - yes, it's you sweetie"
Sorry, Rupert, I didn't make the statement so I can't offer any clarification. If you were offend or feel insulted by it I invite you to take it up via PM with the forum member that said it; as per P&R forum rules.
Parellax:

This is an example of what I said about Rupert getting drunk, (or maybe high now he posted that picture of himself). He gets more and more strident and less and less coherent after early evening.
05-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #40
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
Has turned into the usual the rich and big business are destroying us and the usual personality attacks. Maybe this section of the forums has run its course if debate and discussion only last for about 10 post of a threads life and then it devolves to the usual bickering
10 posts???? See below. doesn't help when children don't know how to play nice....

Gokenin:

There is no debate here. There is only a couple of people who proudly proclaim that they have "run off" those who disagree with them and, in my short experience here. another who loves to snipe at anyone who doesn't agree.

This forum is, frankly, a sad reflection on the state of the USA. The most important part of that statement is that Pentax is pretty much a worldwide product... But you'd never know it from the pontifications of the American Left here...

Parellax:

This is an example of what I said about Rupert getting drunk, (or maybe high now he posted that picture of himself). He gets more and more strident and less and less coherent after early evening.
05-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #41
Veteran Member

Gokenin:

Parellax:

Well, Mr Ginge, Sir, I just find you mostly amusing. Your posts reflect a large degree of ignorance of the facts, as in your assurance that the BP spill was no big deal. You are more of a comedy here than anything of significant substance.....but not unexpected of a self-admitted drunk and carouser.
Regards!

---------- Post added 05-22-2010 at 06:26 PM ----------

Golly! My head is starting to swell to think it is still possible that I am the "Barney of PF!" Of it is so, you can expect to see Free Drinks and Popcorn in the near future, just drop by the Home Page and pick them up on your way in!
I'll just be sending Adam the bill, of course......but that is no different than what Barney did...is it? Otherwise, things will be about the same here. We might have a contest or two for the poster with the lowest Reputation......with a full set of Ltd"s as the prize.......I could sure use them! There I go, daydreaming again........just like Mr Ginge!
Best Regards!
05-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #42
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Drifted off topic. Turning hostile. Say good-night, Gracie.
Closed Thread