Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2010, 05:35 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by YJD Quote
Where do you buy the glass?
I haven't gotten the glass yet, but Glazier's will cut glass or perspect to fit.

The overall frame (Took about 15 minutes, not including drying time for the glue and stain)

Side (You can make out the gap which is left for the glass to fit into alone the top)

I also used both nails and wood glues to join the mitre corners together, the nails on the top and bottom sides of the frame.

And Back

The clips, hooks and wire I got in a frame pack from the hardware store, cost me a couple of dollars and I have enough to do a number of frames.

05-27-2010, 06:19 AM   #17
YJD
Veteran Member

Original Poster
That looks great!
I guess that would be my next project... doing my own frames! Thank you so much for sharing this.
05-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No problem, and on the plus side, when you hang your photo up, you can say it was all your work, including the frame