Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #31

Yea, too bad to get rid of one of the perpetrators of the Tillman cover-up.

06-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm not sad to see him go. Tillman's death is not the only one they tried to cover up. I have no sympathy for McLeadButt. My last experience with the military chain of command was not a pleasant one and I have nothing at all for people like him, except maybe contempt.
06-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #33
graphicgr8s

Funny though that he chose Patreus. The guy he and biden pretty much lambasted during and after the surge. Accused him of lowering the bar and all. What a hypocrite.

http://cubachi.com/2010/06/23/lets-remember-what-obama-thought-about-petraeus-during-iraq-war/
06-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #34
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
With Afghanistan taking a back burner to local crisises what he did was put himself on a "grenade" to bring focus back to where our men and women are losing their lives. He's out there while Obamarama is playing golf, having concerts and taking vacations.
What a difference between W and Obamarama. After 9/11 W gave up golf because of it. Didn't feel it was right. Yet the Obaminator keeps having a grand old time and no one says nuttin. If it was W you'd all be having a fit.
It's amazing the sacrifices W made, huh? The U.S. leader in Presidential vacations and doing nothing.

Wow--you guys are getting desperate.

You're still defending that ignorant putz who couldn't even utter a coherent sentence.

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 06:44 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Funny though that he chose Patreus. The guy he and biden pretty much lambasted during and after the surge. Accused him of lowering the bar and all. What a hypocrite.

Let’s remember what Obama thought about Petraeus during Iraq War Cubachi
WOW! WE HAVE AN EXPERT ON OBAMA AND PATREUS HERE!

Care to accept my Google challenge to you, to verify your characterization of "lambasting?"

Come on! It will be FUN!

For me, but maybe not for you.

06-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #35
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote
It's amazing the sacrifices W made, huh? The U.S. leader in Presidential vacations and doing nothing.

Wow--you guys are getting desperate.

You're still defending that ignorant putz who couldn't even utter a coherent sentence
wonders what does it say about the people that continue to harp about him almost 2 years after he left office? Hopefully at some point maybe they will learn to move on? To think that everything in the world occurred solely because of what one president did over 8 years while ignoring what every president before and since has done is living in ignorance of causality

example

President Carter supports Khomeini's return to Iran as opposition to the Shah because of his violation of human rights.

Carter administration officials also expressed support to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. William Sulivan, Carter’s ambassador to Iran, said, “Khomeini is a Ghandi-like figure.”

Carter adviser James Bill said that Khomeini is not a mad mujahid, but a man of “impeccable integrity and honesty.”

“Khomeini will eventually be hailed as a saint,” said Andrew Young, Carter’s ambassador to the UN. We know he returns to Iran and creates the first Islamic Republic.
lets jump forward past the year long hostage event at the US embassy and the fiasco in the dessert caused by President Cater to 1986 and then President Reagan. The Iran-Contra affair began as an operation to improve U.S.-Iranian relations. It was planned that Israel would ship weapons to a relatively moderate, politically influential group of Iranians, and then the U.S. would resupply Israel and receive the Israeli payment. The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of six U.S. hostages, who were being held by the Lebanese Shia Islamist group Hezbollah, who in turn were unknowingly connected to the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution. The plan deteriorated into an arms-for-hostages scheme, in which members of the executive branch sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of the American hostages.[3][4] Large modifications to the plan were devised by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North of the National Security Council in late 1985, in which a portion of the proceeds from the weapon sales was diverted to fund anti-Sandinista and anti-communist rebels, or Contras, in Nicaragua.
Hezbollah later goes on to control Lebanon causing Isreal to invade the nation several times in order to secure its Northern border. Key funder of Hezbollah is Iran. Lets also not forget about Reagans support of the freedom fighters in afghanistan we all know how that went and what is still happening because of it.

Lets look back at the end of the Second World War and the decision by Truman to return south east asia back to France because we liked them and needed to keep them on our side. Result they have this little thing know as the vietnamese war and what happens another President Kennedy decides to help out and plunges us into a 30 year war

Cause and effect

Last edited by gokenin; 06-23-2010 at 07:22 PM.
06-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #36
Veteran Member

that ignorant putz who couldn't even utter a coherent sentence.
"57 States"
...... and don't get me started on the things that have come out of Biden's mouth over the years!

Last edited by seacapt; 06-23-2010 at 08:34 PM.
06-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #37
JHD
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
wonders what does it say about the people that continue to harp about him almost 2 years after he left office?
W has done more damage to America's reputation than anyone else in the history of the U.S. of A. He'll be talked about for generations, but had John McCain and that stupid bimbo won the last election, W would have been long forgotten. Why? Because the stress of the oval office would have killed McCain and leaving the bimbo in charge............ and God only knows if there'd be any remaining survivors on planet earth.

06-24-2010, 02:24 AM   #38
Inactive Account

That would be opposed to the collection of idiots now driving the bus. I'd still roll with the old fart and the Gov.
06-24-2010, 04:23 AM   #39
JHD
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The old fart would be dead and there's no telling what the brainless bimbo would do. Perhaps she would just entertain us with her stupidity by doing more interviews with Katie Couric and leave the country in in the hands of fate...
06-24-2010, 04:53 AM   #40
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JHD Quote
W has done more damage to America's reputation than anyone else in the history of the U.S. of A. He'll be talked about for generations, but had John McCain and that stupid bimbo won the last election, W would have been long forgotten. Why? Because the stress of the oval office would have killed McCain and leaving the bimbo in charge............ and God only knows if there'd be any remaining survivors on planet earth.
Man you people amaze me how were you a Canadian so personally impacted by that he did? All I can say that you overestimate the long term memory of people in the world there pal. Let a few seasons of "American Idol" or "Dancing with the Stars" or a Kadashian open her mouth and the people will be more interested in that than any percieved damages that President Bush did. Lets not forget that the world has all but forgotten that little thing known as the Carter Presidency where he was held hostage in the White House for over a year. The impression of President Nixon is slowly changing now that time has the ability to remove the viceral impact of hate from how people actually look at his term in office. The idea that if McCain had won it would have been the end of the world is simply idiotic because we have Harry Reed and Nancy Pelosi there to protect the world and the gridlock that would have resulted in Washington with the Dems in charge of the Legistature and a Republican President would have made sure that nothing would happen in Washington for at least four years.
06-24-2010, 05:06 AM   #41
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
but had John McCain and that stupid bimbo won the last election
It's funny how you libs can throw around phrases like "stupid bimbo" without repercussion but should anyone on the right do it they automatically become sexist, bigoted and who knows what else.
06-24-2010, 05:56 AM   #42
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
The idea that if McCain had won it would have been the end of the world is simply idiotic because we have Harry Reed and Nancy Pelosi there to protect the world and the gridlock that would have resulted in Washington with the Dems in charge of the Legistature and a Republican President would have made sure that nothing would happen in Washington for at least four years.
Well we would have been better off if that were the case now. Instead we have ObamaScare.

---------- Post added 06-24-2010 at 07:57 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by JHD Quote
Instead of an old fart and a bimbo we have two jackasses.

I'll take the old fart and the bimbo. We'd still be better off.
06-24-2010, 06:04 AM   #43
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GingeM Quote
It's funny how you libs can throw around phrases like "stupid bimbo" without repercussion but should anyone on the right do it they automatically become sexist, bigoted and who knows what else.
There does seem to be a bit of a double standard there Hmmmm... I wonder what would happen if I referred to Nancy Pelosi as an "Ignorant Slut " ..... just wondering and paraphrasing Chevy Chase.
06-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #44
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
There does seem to be a bit of a double standard there Hmmmm... I wonder what would happen if I referred to Nancy Pelosi as an "Ignorant Slut " ..... just wondering and paraphrasing Chevy Chase.
Her nickname is "Stretch"

---------- Post added 06-24-2010 at 08:35 AM ----------

WOW! WE HAVE AN EXPERT ON OBAMA AND PATREUS HERE!

Care to accept my Google challenge to you, to verify your characterization of "lambasting?"

Come on! It will be FUN!

For me, but maybe not for you.
Where did I say I was an expert on Obama/Petraeus?

But are you saying that the link I provided is not correct? That Obamarama didn't blast Petraeus?
06-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #45
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Did you find those fish President Obama took from you yet?
Check under Glenn Becks skirt.
As far as your link?
Find something from a real web site. Not a cheesy blog.
Closed Thread