Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #91
Veteran Member

Jeff:

I'm afraid I have to side heavily with Parallax here. Your posts generally consist of large excerpts of other people's work inter-dispersed with your "pointed" and ideologically slanted jabs. At least the five lines you quoted were all our own work.

Actually, this is a perfect demonstration of what I have been saying around here. Those with a gentle lean to the right think and type for ourselves and get attacked for those thoughts and words. Those of you with a slight lean to the left keep throwing out the talking points of others and then slap each other on the back as to how smart you all are.

I know which is the waste of bandwidth.

07-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #92
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
How is "It's true, it's true, and Hoffa has never been found because nobody has dug in the right spot in Crawford." criticizing Obama? I never mentioned him, nor did the post that was in response to.

---------- Post added 07-01-10 at 04:31 PM ----------

In the dining room; with a candlestick.

---------- Post added 07-01-10 at 04:34 PM ----------

Well, those posts do exactly as much to resolve issues as shotgun cut-and-paste of every liberal spin article written.
I think I've express my own "solutions" well enough (retire at 60, single payor health care system, gov regulation of the corrupt banking system, ). As to discussions you need something to discuss.
If you want a new forum as in "Clueless play clue" I suppose we could petition for that.
Tell me how to discuss thing then???? Debate is based on facts not opinions and since we all can't create our own facts ther is no choice but to c&p.
To be honest I was hoping for more c&p from you all, not just swarmy comments..
Or do we just have to agree w/ your side and then play games?
I'm a lot more open to changing my opinions then you think when the FACTS warrant it.
I just haven't seen too many facts from the other side, just opinions and trash talk.
You can't actually "discuss" politics here anyways but whats left doesn't have to be mean spirited nor completely pointless... though of course both of those do creep in at times....
I at least, give you something to ponder (most of the time, and of course it is personality dependent) and not just sit here and play tiddly winks when we really have nothing to add...
I rest my case. How do you discuss without facts??? Just discuss personal opinions?? That's unresolvable and personally, boring.
07-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #93
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
How many times must it be said, would be the next question.
07-02-2010, 06:07 AM   #94
graphicgr8s

Actually Cuba is going to be saying: Drill Baby Drill

QuoteQuote:
Maria Ritter, a spokeswoman for Spanish oil company Repsol YPF SA, said it plans to drill off Cuba, about 60 miles south of Key West, Fla., early next year. If successful, this would likely kick off a spate of exploration. Only one deepwater well has been drilled in Cuban waters, by Repsol in 2004. The effort found oil but not enough to justify commercial development.
Obama, actually the US loses again.

Closed Thread