Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
Banned

Republicans still say drill baby drill !!!!

QuoteQuote:
The federal judge who presided over a challenge to the Obama administration's six-month moratorium on deepwater oil drilling simultaneously owned stock in an oil company affected by the ban, according to a financial disclosure statement released Friday.
washingtonpost.com

That Judge should be boiled in oil along with the Republicans that agree with his decision. The Obama administration's six-month moratorium does not effect any production off-shore oil platforms but there are many retarded dumb redneck KKKonservatives in this country that are clueless to that fact.

06-26-2010, 06:28 AM   #2
Inactive Account

It's good to know democrats have all parked thier cars now and the 20,000,000 bbl approx. US daily oil consumption will be cut by maybe 25%. We no longer have to drill now, Thanks guys. I would hope Obama will give you a small tax credit (if you pay taxes) for an authorized turn in and scrap of your daily beater.

Last edited by Phil1; 06-26-2010 at 07:25 PM.
06-26-2010, 07:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
but there are many retarded dumb redneck KKKonservatives in this country that are clueless to that fact.
Yes thankfully, there are and there are only about 20% of you who call themselves liberals. Fortunately, the majority get to say what goes on and if you don't like it you are free to leave. Not a single dumb redneck kkkonservative would mourn your departure I'm sure. Bye bye now, don't let the door hit you in the arse as you leave...
06-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Seriously, a quick modifiable moratorium is what's needed rather than a 6 months edict. I agree 150% that a review of gov't standards is obviously needed. This can be done quickly and added too at any time as necessary.

06-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GingeM Quote
Yes thankfully, there are and there are only about 20% of you who call themselves liberals. Fortunately, the majority get to say what goes on and if you don't like it you are free to leave. Not a single dumb redneck kkkonservative would mourn your departure I'm sure. Bye bye now, don't let the door hit you in the arse as you leave...
Why do you waste your time? Are you THAT bored? They really aren't worth the effort it would take to whip it out and piss on them.

06-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
Pentaxian

We all know that oil drilling isn't going to stop. Waiting 4 more months isn't going to find the answer to this problem. It is also becoming increasingly clear that this "accident" is the result of cutting corners and ignoring some of the companys own safety procedures. The judge is right. All this is going to do is make the US even more dependant on foreign oil. The ban is punishing the guys who are doing it right and doing nothing to BP except making them more money by driving the prices higher.
06-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #7
Inactive Account

This time next year, BP = Barry Petroleum.

06-27-2010, 04:44 AM   #8
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by FlashCube Quote
This time next year, BP = Barry Petroleum.
Cool.....At least he's an American.
That would equal less foreign oil.
Can we join OPEC then?
06-27-2010, 07:06 AM   #9
Inactive Account

'Cool.....At least he's an American.'

LOL!

Lets see some historical passport information on that please.
06-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
washingtonpost.com

That Judge should be boiled in oil along with the Republicans that agree with his decision. The Obama administration's six-month moratorium does not effect any production off-shore oil platforms but there are many retarded dumb redneck KKKonservatives in this country that are clueless to that fact.
Wow...let's not just talk about the cars - that's already been covered. What about all the other petroleum based products? How about we stop making heart valves? Your sunglasses? Perhaps cameras and lenses? Baby aspirin?

When historians say oil fueled the industrial revolution - that doesn't mean simply transportation. It's also one of the major ingredients in over 6000 products spread through-out your house and mine.
06-27-2010, 07:43 AM   #11
Site Supporter

2.3 million barrels and counting.
Whatever happened to that guy who said the fish would just swim away?
My guess is, his head is still in the sand.
06-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #12
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
Whatever happened to that guy who said the fish would just swim away?
One can only hope his job has as much future as his stupid comment...
06-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #13
Ira
Inactive Account

I just watched a scary History Channel program about world oil supply, and regardless of new wells, the writing is on the wall that we're basically doomed:

There will never be enough oil to meet upcoming world demands, and unless we start getting away from it ASAP, the human race is finished.

I believe this stuff, and the science behind it, although I admit I don't really understand it.

So today's debates about drilling or not drilling here and there are irrelevant. The issue is much deeper and more serious than that.
06-27-2010, 12:06 PM   #14
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
I believe this stuff, and the science behind it, although I admit I don't really understand it.
Oh my... You have just demonstrated in glorious technicolor the thought process' of the Left. Never mind that you don't understand what others are telling you, you are quite prepared to throw the full weight of your support behind something based only on faith. What happens if you are wrong? You don't care do you? The premise fits your "world view" so you automatically believe it. Do you see how silly that makes you look? Rhetorical question...

I believe you have, by your own words, excluded yourself from all logical discussion. Don't worry, you will still be able type away to your heart's content here because there are so many Libs here that logical discussion almost never takes place...
06-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #15
Site Supporter

Yes.
And you have obviously sucking on your childs lead painted for profit toys again.
You really should stop that.
Closed Thread