Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #46
Veteran Member

I love it when right-wingers laugh at Democrats for not doing something they themselves would have bitched endlessly about if it had actually been done (i.e., banded together to ramrod policy through the congress rather than attempting to find a bipartisan path). So genuine.

07-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
I love it when right-wingers laugh at Democrats for not doing something they themselves would have bitched endlessly about if it had actually been done (i.e., banded together to ramrod policy through the congress rather than attempting to find a bipartisan path). So genuine.
Yeah, that's kind of the point, they want to treat it all like some kind of *sport* and then blame the victims for not 'defeating them' by playing as dirty as they insist we do.

Again 'Personal responsibility?' Hardly.

"If you can't stop what I insist on doing, it's your fault I clamor for the wrong thing to be done and obstruct all else!"

The sad thing for GOP supporters is that no matter how much they 'win' or how badly it goes, or how much they try to displace it upon others.. They're the helpless ones.
07-12-2010, 05:21 PM - 1 Like   #48
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hey.. Kids... Wake-up time... We on the right still run the country... We just do it through Obama... Or Bush... Or whoever comes next... It doesn't really matter...
07-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #49
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GingeM Quote
Hey.. Kids... Wake-up time... We on the right still run the country... We just do it through Obama... Or Bush... Or whoever comes next... It doesn't really matter...
The machine has become aware........
Just parking this

QuoteQuote:
Until now. The longer he is out of a job, the more unemployable he feels. He suspects that potential employers are turned off by his age and by the fact that he has been out of work for so long. But he is moving near the top of the hiring list for his union. And in the meantime, he has been buying mail-order children's quartz watches from China and selling them on consignment at local convenience stores. He clears close to $3 per watch.

"I'm a union construction worker, but I think I can be a hell of a salesman," Frazee said. "A lot of the stores around here are owned by Indian Americans, and they like me. They're taking my watches. Maybe India and China are going to help me out of this jam if my country won't."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071205...l?hpid=topnews

Last edited by jeffkrol; 07-13-2010 at 07:06 AM.
07-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #50
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GingeM Quote
Yep, Mr. Proud Non-Citizen-But-Anti-Immigration Rich Guy.

And one day, if you don't break our nation entirely, both of our grandkids will hear *all* about it.

(and if you want to be triumphalist, I *do* suggest you attend to the air quality, mighty one.)

Nothing's forgotten, y'know?

Enjoy.
07-26-2010, 05:44 AM   #51
Banned

I hope the dumb redneck KKKonservatives win big in November so the whole planet could see how clueless they are ..AGAIN.
07-26-2010, 06:17 AM   #52
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
I hope the dumb redneck KKKonservatives win big in November so the whole planet could see how clueless they are ..AGAIN.
Still haven't fixed that sticky demoKKKrat KKKey have you? Remember the only member to actually have been a member of the demoKKKrat partty was Byrd. A tried and true demoKKKrat.

07-26-2010, 07:29 AM   #53
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Still haven't fixed that sticky demoKKKrat KKKey have you? Remember the only member to actually have been a member of the demoKKKrat partty was Byrd. A tried and true demoKKKrat.
CLOSED!!! you in a hurry to see who earns the first post-opening infraction guys? this one is on me, but no more!

Last edited by MRRiley; 07-26-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Closed Thread