Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-25-2010, 06:07 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Complainers

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
It's too cold you guys complain. It's too hot you guys complain. All ya'll seem to do is complain. Are you ever satisfied?
Y'all want a little cheese with that whine? (Insert sarcasm smiley here)
Living in near perfect Toronto we always have to invent something to complain about so that we can appreciate how lucky we really are.

Make that 6 year old cheddar and I'll take you up on your offer.

Mickey

07-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #32
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Anyone speak English down there?
There's a guy named Steve and myself who do.

That's about it.
07-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #33
Ira
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by casil403 Quote
Actually no.
Here in Calgary it has been a bit of a mild one this year so far.
Right now at 5:30pm it is only 21C which suits me just fine. I can sleep tonight without the heat, the sweat andlistening to the drunks yelling at 2am due to the window being open b/c of the heat.
Mannnnnn....I can hardly wait until next year when I sell this little juke joint and move out of the Downtown core and into the outer inner city....
My nephew lives in Richmond Hills.
07-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Ooof. This is heat. It doesn't encourage much activity, even shooting. With allergies bothering my eyes a bit, especially, *bleah.*

07-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #35
Veteran Member

Anyone speak English down there?
I used to but gave it up in favour of Ameribberish.

like like f--k y'no no problem dude love absolutely like f--k basically no brainer y'all having said that y'no scenario no problem f--k y'no like love absolutly dude f--k sum total um uh y'no y'all like uh baybuh um like y'no f--k scenario no problem absolutely y'no um no brainer love basically dude f--k fer sure y'no like uh having said that y'all f--k baybuh like like like duh uh um y'no baybuh like like dude like absolutely fer sure like

It is much simpler than English, requires no capitalization, punctuation or thought.

Mickey
07-26-2010, 05:50 AM   #36
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by mickeyobe Quote
Living in near perfect Toronto we always have to invent something to complain about so that we can appreciate how lucky we really are.

Make that 6 year old cheddar and I'll take you up on your offer.

Mickey
Well I think I have some 8 year old cheddar in the box. By that I mean it's been sitting for 8 years in the fridge. At least I think it's cheddar. Everyone's afraid to touch it. But come on down. You're more than welcome to it.
07-26-2010, 05:52 AM   #37
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mickeyobe Quote
I used to but gave it up in favour of Ameribberish.

like like f--k y'no no problem dude love absolutely like f--k basically no brainer y'all having said that y'no scenario no problem f--k y'no like love absolutly dude f--k sum total um uh y'no y'all like uh baybuh um like y'no f--k scenario no problem absolutely y'no um no brainer love basically dude f--k fer sure y'no like uh having said that y'all f--k baybuh like like like duh uh um y'no baybuh like like dude like absolutely fer sure like

It is much simpler than English, requires no capitalization, punctuation or thought.

Mickey
I suppose that depends what you have to say, eh?

I'll have you know that plenty of unthinking Americans can use far bigger words.

07-26-2010, 06:14 AM   #38
Veteran Member

Well I think I have some 8 year old cheddar in the box. By that I mean it's been sitting for 8 years in the fridge. At least I think it's cheddar. Everyone's afraid to touch it. But come on down. You're more than welcome to it.
It sounds wonderful.

Does it move?

Mickey
07-26-2010, 06:17 AM   #39
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
I suppose that depends what you have to say, eh?

I'll have you know that plenty of unthinking Americans can use far bigger words.
So do some Canadians.
But do either of them know what they are saying? Eh?

Mickey
07-26-2010, 06:40 AM   #40
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mel Quote
Good grief. I'm so freakin' sick of the heat and humidity. I pulled out some prints I made of a couple shots of "Snowmageddon." I miss snow.
I don't like the heat and humidity, but at least I get to tool around in my convertible with the top down. And the AirCon on. Actually, Saturday was the first time EVER that it was a sunny day and I chose to drive with the top up.

I wish it was a bit cooler, but the three torn ligaments in my left knee don't miss the snow. At all.
07-26-2010, 07:52 AM   #41
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
I don't like the heat and humidity, but at least I get to tool around in my convertible with the top down. And the AirCon on. Actually, Saturday was the first time EVER that it was a sunny day and I chose to drive with the top up.

I wish it was a bit cooler, but the three torn ligaments in my left knee don't miss the snow. At all.
Too bloody hot down here for the top down. Waiting for November's top down weather. But you can't go by me. When I was a younger man living in NY I had the top down in February up there. Seems I rode the motorcycle every day in the winter also.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 07-26-2010 at 10:49 AM.