Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
More fun stuff

QuoteQuote:
If an aside uttered by Pawlenty on Mike Max’s radio show on WCCO-AM is any indication, they may very well have spent their every waking moment fishing.

“I have a wife who genuinely loves to fish. I mean, she will take the lead and ask me to go out fishing, and joyfully comes here,” the governor said before adding, “She loves football, she’ll go to hockey games and, I jokingly say, ‘Now, if I could only get her to have sex with me.’”
Needs verification......it's from the responses......
Tim Pawlenty Hopes His Wife Arouses Iowa Voters
QuoteQuote:
Tim Pawlenty’s wife Mary just discovered yet another reason out of a presumably infinite list why it would suck to be married to someone running two years early for a 2012 presidential nomination: because your husband will begin all of his stump speeches by extolling you as an object of sexual desire. Then you will have to step up before the hooting crowd, smile prettily, and say, “Yes, I am quite comely, am I not? I hope to feature in your erotic reveries, tonight!” All so your husband might someday have a shot at getting his paws on the nuclear launch codes. America is vulgar and gross, is what we are trying to say.
Read more at Wonkette: Tim Pawlenty Hopes His Wife Arouses Iowa Voters
Of course he seems to be just following in big shoes........
QuoteQuote:
There’s a “beauty contest” of sorts held each summer at the Sturgis rally. And it’s just the kind of honor you’d want to see your wife achieve, if you’re the kind of repulsive old misogynist who calls your wife “trollop” and “c#nt.”

Indeed, McCain felt so comfortable at the event that he even volunteered his wife for the rally’s traditional beauty pageant, an infamously debauched event that’s been known to feature topless women.

“I encouraged Cindy to compete,” McCain said to cheers. “I told her with a little luck she could be the only woman ever to serve as first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip.”

Add “Miss Buffalo Chip” to the list of foul things McCain calls his wife — it means “bison shit.”
http://wonkette.com/401690/mccain-offers-his-old-lady-to-gas-guzzling-biker-scum#ixzz0vZpNqQ7g

08-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #17
Veteran Member

I know it doesn't really matter a heck of alot but what is the useful purpose of this thread other than to search the web for stupid things Republicans say as far as you are concerned so you can post it here?
08-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
It's just stupid political things. Republican is just a "bonus"........ seems nobody had much of a problem w/ Biden's "words of wisdom" earlier...........
Left-Wing Moonbat Quote-O-Matic - Loony Liberal Quote Generator
2010 dumbest.
Dumbest Political Quotes of 2010 - Stupid Quotes of the Year
I like this one:
QuoteQuote:
''I sinned against God, my wife and my family by having a mutual relationship with a part-time member of my staff. In the poisonous environment of Washington, D.C., any personal failing is seized upon and twisted for political gain. I am resigning rather than put my family through a painful drawn out process.''
—Rep. Mark Souder (R-IN), a self-described ''family values'' Republican who, together with his mistress, filmed a video praising abstinence, May 18, 2010
QuoteQuote:
''Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it? I mean, you wouldn't expect to see al Qaeda members as pilots.''
—Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), on the prospects of Republicans taking back control of Congress, May 21, 2010
In the spirit of the orig topic:
QuoteQuote:
''I'm a huge supporter of women. What I'm not is a supporter of liberalism. Feminism is what I oppose. Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement -- especially when walking behind it.''
—Rush Limbaugh, responding to criticism that he is sexist and defending his selection as one of the judges at the 2010 Miss America Pageant, ''Fox News' Fox & Friends,'' February 3, 2010
QuoteQuote:
''She's a f**king raghead. We got a raghead in Washington; we don't need one in South Carolina. She's a raghead that's ashamed of her religion trying to hide it behind being Methodist for political reasons.''
—South Carolina State Sen. Jake Knotts (R), claiming that his Republican rival in the South Carolina governor's race, Nikki Haley, has been set up by a network of Sikhs and was programmed to run for governor by outside influences in foreign countries. (Haley is of Sikh descent, and is now a Christian.) Knotts later clarified his statement, saying he did not mean to use the F-word. (June 4, 2010))
QuoteQuote:
'My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better.''
—South Carolina Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer (R), arguing that government food assistance to lower-income residents, including food stamps or free school lunches, encourages a culture of dependence, Jan 24. 2010
Glad your keeping in touch John............
QuoteQuote:
''I've got real empathy for those who are unemployed, as most of you know I've got 11 brothers and sisters. I know that three of my brothers lost their jobs, I'm not sure whether they've found jobs, yet, so I've got a lot of empathy for those caught in this economic downturn.''
—House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-MO), July 21, 2010
ONE more
QuoteQuote:
''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company.''
—FOX News Channel's Glenn Beck, Forbes interview, April, 2010
TO BE COMPLETELY honest.. I didn't cherry pick just republicans/fox/rush.. it's just the list. NOW I have no idea who created it.........

Last edited by jeffkrol; 08-03-2010 at 02:35 PM.
08-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #19
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Thanks, Gene.

There are essentially two options:

1. She likes being put on a stage and talked about as a sexual object in front of a bunch of random people
2. She doesn't like it, but suffers it in the hopes that it will help her husband's campaign

Which is better?
It is better to let Her make the decision of how to feel about and act on it. It's really no one's damn business beyond that.

08-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
Veteran Member

What the libs are used to is,'my wife may not be so hot, but who is stupid enough to have sex with their wife. Mary Jo, take a bow, otherwise I'll drown you in the river in my Prius.'
Fidelity and pride in your wife I guess is lost on you libs.
08-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #21
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by troglodyte Quote
What the libs are used to is,'my wife may not be so hot, but who is stupid enough to have sex with their wife. Mary Jo, take a bow, otherwise I'll drown you in the river in my Prius.'

Well, that's quite a post you've got there.
08-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by troglodyte Quote
I guess you would applaud loudly if I said my wife had a "smoking hot brain at 50", or would you just chuckle.. be honest.
and who said ANYTHING about fidelity????? Dig yourself a bigger hole why don't you...