Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
that guy was just bloody damn annoying. is it ok that I want to punch him the nose? It didn’t bother me that he destroyed two perfectly good cameras. he’s just annoying.
Get in line.

08-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You guys need to chill out with the violence. There are plenty more pressing bleeding heart liberal agendas out there.

"That guy," Kai, is the best thing to happen to Digital Rev in a long time. This wasn't meant to be informative, just entertaining. I'm surprised a few of us here fail to see that. The lettuce thing should have gave it away. This is definitely not one of his better videos but hey, he's got 44k views on that video alone. I'm sure they'll make more money because of this video than they'll lose from boycotters.

"Oh, it's changed into a film camera!"
08-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #18
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by hangu Quote
You guys need to chill out with the violence. There are plenty more pressing bleeding heart liberal agendas out there.

"That guy," Kai, is the best thing to happen to Digital Rev in a long time. This wasn't meant to be informative, just entertaining. I'm surprised a few of us here fail to see that. The lettuce thing should have gave it away. This is definitely not one of his better videos but hey, he's got 44k views on that video alone. I'm sure they'll make more money because of this video than they'll lose from boycotters.

"Oh, it's changed into a film camera!"
brother

You think awful highly of yourself to believe that you are the only one who noticed that.

_
08-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
Veteran Member

He can't be blamed for getting that impression from the responses in this thread.

08-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
:brother:

You think awful highly of yourself to believe that you are the only one who noticed that.

_
You sure have a vendetta against me for contradicting you once or twice. Get over it already, it happened months ago.

This one was awesome but would probably drive you guys nuts.
08-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #21
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Original Poster
I'm going to close this before it goes in a bad direction.
Closed Thread