Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2010, 08:03 AM   #31
Inactive Account

You tell me? She's not important, but kids are dying? Because of subwoofers?

And I'm genuinely sorry for you if you need a manufactured pop star to validate your existence. Truly, I am. But that's not what this thread is about.

Speaking of the 80s, any word on the lawsuit Ace of Bass filed because GaGa's ripping them off?

10-10-2010, 03:48 AM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by Modus Operandi Quote
Shes a huge joke after the whole meat dress thing, im by no means a vegetarian or anything, but seeing that still made me sick.

Someone also needs to pop her bubble, in an interview she said that people look up to her like shes super human, so she must be.

What a bitch.
From your tone you seem to believe she has any say in the matter

Believe me I'm not defending her. I'd love to see her cut up in pieces on newsreel footage...

Fact is every little detail about her/it is carefully planned, from the illuminati symbolism in her videos, to the hooks in the "music," to the awfulness of the lyrics.

Essentially, this person is not really a person at all as much as she is a platform for the dissemination of propaganda and subliminal mind control.

As someone else here said she really is a manufactured entity, much like the beatles were carefully crafted by Tavistock.

Last edited by 65535; 10-10-2010 at 04:00 AM.
10-10-2010, 04:07 AM   #33

QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
I hearken back to my elders. My father, born and raised Quaker, insisted that everything in commercial media was false.

I strenuously avoid commercial media.

That's right, just ralf-up all those TV and talk-show hours. They're poison.

Your dad was right.

As for the commercials and your view of TV, we are in agreement. It's poison for the mind.
10-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #34
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by woof Quote
The answer is, Google

For a very long time my impression, from having been personally present for the rise of Madonna, has been that Gaga was a manufactured version specifically mirroring some of the stuff Madonna did. Other influences seem to creep in too, but Madonna heads and shoulders above the rest.

On the whole I could not be bothered, nor does it matter. I finally bothered to see if anyone else sees similarities.
. . .

Another case of "duh..." on me. The song this is set against is 2008 I think. Do the math... from "Everybody" Where do you think Gaga will be in say 2034?

I find the original more compelling. And prettier. Today. Apples to apples.

woof!
I see the similarities. I was and still am partial to Blondie myself. On a different not, Bruce Willis showed up on Letterman last week wearing a meat hair piece.

10-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #35
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I see the similarities. I was and still am partial to Blondie myself. On a different not, Bruce Willis showed up on Letterman last week wearing a meat hair piece.
Now there's a self-deprecating fashion statement.
10-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Back to the OP , How bout Amish GaGa?

Last edited by seacapt; 10-11-2010 at 10:39 AM.
10-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #37
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Back to the OP , How bout Amish GaGa?
pixpls