Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excellent resume

I was looking for sample (poor) resumes for a professional communications course, and came across this during the process:

Lelo in Nopo: Now here's a horrible resume...

Even though it wasn't what I was originally looking for, I'd say that this is GREAT! Just wanted to share. Certainly made me chuckle.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Okay, so he isn't Lee Iococca.

(I have to assume that, as Adam has started a thread in P&R, that somewhere pigs are flying and the temperature in Hell is now below 32 F. )
10-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I was looking for sample (poor) resumes for a professional communications course, and came across this during the process:

Lelo in Nopo: Now here's a horrible resume...

Even though it wasn't what I was originally looking for, I'd say that this is GREAT! Just wanted to share. Certainly made me chuckle.
Yep.. funny in a sadly american way........ My favorite.....
QuoteQuote:
RECORDS AND REFERENCES
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view. All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. All records or regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review
Well, my second favorite....
QuoteQuote:
I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community. I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families-in-wartime. In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends. I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security. I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD. I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden [sic] to justice.
10-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Now name any other person who can claim they did all that?

10-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Now name any other person who can claim they did all that?
He is the one and only. Hopefully, he will forever be the one and only.
10-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
He is the one and only. Hopefully, he will forever be the one and only.
One can only hope.
10-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
Ira
Inactive Account

If I'm to maintain my sanity in today's difficult world, I have to let go of George W. and just forget about it.

It doesn't do any good to dwell on it, and citing Bush's disasters doesn't help Obama and his agendas anyway:

It just gets me and others aggravated, and there are still a-holes out there defending this Texas Village Idiot.

10-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Forgetting the blame thing. It's an interesting read. He must be proud in creating all those records and firsts.

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
(I have to assume that, as Adam has started a thread in P&R, that somewhere pigs are flying and the temperature in Hell is now below 32 F. )
Ditto, when I noticed who the OP was, I had to read the thread.
10-06-2010, 08:22 AM   #9
Inactive Account

Does anyone remember this douchenozzle?

Impossible Is Nothing (video résumé) Aleksey Vayner - Sportpost Videos