Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums

just a conversation starter...

this video shows some images from the flight 93 crash site. just wanted to see what people thought of this.

10-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Naaah.......
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics
Flight 93 Photos
Flight 93
http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_eyewitness.html
QuoteQuote:
"There was no way anything was left," Pluta added. "There was just charred pieces of metal and a big hole. The plane didn't slide into the crash. It went straight into the ground. Wings out. Nose down."

Bits of metal were thrown against a tree line like shrapnel, said state police spokesman Trooper Thomas Spallone of Troop A in Greensburg.

"Once it hit, everything just disintegrated," he said. "There are just shreds of metal. The longest piece I saw was 2 feet long."
Did you ever melt a beer can on a fire.....

Last edited by jeffkrol; 10-05-2010 at 07:57 PM.
10-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I'm so tired of conspiracy theories, but moreso conspiracy theorists.
10-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
Pentaxian

I swear I saw the face of the Virgin Mary in the trees.

10-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #5
Inactive Account

ZOMG! teh crash siet of teh flihgt 93 does not look like how i think a crash site woud look evn tho ive never seen any plane crash sites! = CONSPIRACY!!!!!!111!1!!!1!ONE!!!uno!! !!1! ein! 1!!!!une!!1
10-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #6
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I was expecting a lot more compelling 'evidence' than what was presented in this very ordinary video.
So then where is Flight 93 now?
Flight controller data confirms it disappearing in thin air?
Must be a miracle...
10-06-2010, 04:34 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Conspiracy theory hunting is one strange pastime imo.

10-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #8
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
I was expecting a lot more compelling 'evidence' than what was presented in this very ordinary video.
So then where is Flight 93 now?
Flight controller data confirms it disappearing in thin air?
Must be a miracle...
Ash, even though I have been sworn to secrecy, I'll tell you what happened.
It's time the world knows. Scientists, working in a secret facility deep inside Mt. Erebus, under the supervision of a joint CIA/Mossad/BSA/Iran Defense force/SPCA task force had developed a new stealth technology. It could be engaged and deactivated at will. Immediately before the point it would have crashed, the system was engaged, and a bomb detonated. The unique feature of the technology is that once applied to an object it will remain forever invisible, which is why there is no visible wreckage outside the WTC area where it actually crashed.
Now, I know what your thinking: Why go to all the trouble? Why not just crash it into the WTC?There is a perfectly logical explanation, but I've said too much already and if I divulged that I would have to swallow the black capsule.
10-06-2010, 08:18 AM   #9
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
It's time the world knows. Scientists, working in a secret facility deep inside Mt. Erebus, under the supervision of a joint CIA/Mossad/BSA/Iran Defense force/SPCA task force had developed a new stealth technology. It could be engaged and deactivated at will. Immediately before the point it would have crashed, the system was engaged, and a bomb detonated. The unique feature of the technology is that once applied to an object it will remain forever invisible, which is why there is no visible wreckage outside the WTC area where it actually crashed.
Now, I know what your thinking: Why go to all the trouble? Why not just crash it into the WTC?There is a perfectly logical explanation, but I've said too much already and if I divulged that I would have to swallow the black capsule.
I knew the truth would come out sooner or later. After all, the President can't even get a quickie in a broom closet without it ending up on the front page.
10-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #10
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote

How could the government be so deceitful as to keep this from the public for so long?!?
If only we'd known and all this 9/11 stuff would all be set right.
10-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #11
Veteran Member

...because the Ark of the Covenant is in Babylon. Ergo, we needed to go search for it. The CIA said it was there. Only the Greys snatched it before we got there, again.
10-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #12
Veteran Member

i HEARD THE SAME ABOUT THE PENTAGON PLANE ALSO WHERE DID IT GO NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE SEEN THE DARN PLANE.OH HOW I HAVE FAITH IN MY LEADERS
10-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #13
Veteran Member

A young Air Force NCO I worked with at the Pentagon was driving south on Wash Blvd and the plane flew right in front of her just before striking the building. If she'd been 10-15 seconds faster it would have taken the top of her car off. She saw it clear as day, as did numerous workers in the Crystal City offices surrounding the Pentagon.
10-07-2010, 01:22 PM   #14
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

It's hard for me to fathom how there could be any dispute these planes were crashed where they did.
Just goes to show how fickle we mortals can really be...

List of conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Best Conspiracy Theories (Lizard-People Are Running the World!)

Nasa Faked the Moon Landings
The US Government Was Behind 9/11 - Or Jews. Or Jews in the US government.
Princess Diana Was Murdered
The Jews Run Hollywood and Wall Street
The Scientologists Run Hollywood
Paul McCartney Is Dead
AIDS Is a Man-Made Disease
Church's Fried Chicken Sterilizes Black Men

The Worlds Greatest Conspiracy Theories by David Icke

Love 'em all...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0[/yt]
10-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
Pentaxian

Some people swear the WTC crash was a plot. Actually, both crashes.

Go figure.

I can't imagine how some people can have such disbelief for the tragedy that happened on their own country with their own citizens. And to mention the government is behind is absurd. I remember seeing the thing on TV at the time and being horrified.