Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
"New World Order" article

Just fun food for thought....... Canadians, your with us now.....
The New World Order: A Map - Newsweek

10-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Somebody have an oxygen bottle and a crash cart standing by for Wheatfield.
He may need it before he gets through his response to this one.
10-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Does this mean that Starbucks can buy out Tim Horton's?
10-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Can't breath.

10-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No explanation about what the heights of the stacks are. This is essentially a bar graph without a legend.

On another note, I think the author has been reading heinlein. This arrangement is very similar to the geopolitical situation in "Friday."

And Wheatie... Relax. Sometimes the best way to fix something is to become part of it. LOL

Mike
10-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #6
Ira
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Can't breath.
What are you complaining about?

Who the hell do you think has prevented the USSR/Russia from invading you all these years?
10-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote
What are you complaining about?

Who the hell do you think has prevented the USSR/Russia from invading you all these years?
I figure it was our own good nature. Honestly I have never been especially comfortable living under a ballistic missile flyway, knowing that the ones that fall short are going to land in my back yard rather than blowing up who they should be blowing up.

10-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

I've always had the opposite view of nukes. If things ever get to the point that they are launched, I hope the first one lands in my living room.
10-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I've always had the opposite view of nukes. If things ever get to the point that they are launched, I hope the first one lands in my living room.
We would appreciate it then if you would dismantle your ABM program.
10-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
Veteran Member

I wish I knew what it means.

Mickey
10-22-2010, 02:26 AM   #11
Ira
Inactive Account

Honestly I have never been especially comfortable living under a ballistic missile flyway, knowing that the ones that fall short are going to land in my back yard rather than blowing up who they should be blowing up.
They don't detonate if they don't reach the intended target.

Well, they're not SUPPOSED to.

I'm convinced that Israel (and probably the U.S. too) has suitcase-size nukes planted in certain countries as we speak, and all it takes is the push of a button in Tel Aviv or Washington to simultaneously set them off.
10-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote
They don't detonate if they don't reach the intended target.

Well, they're not SUPPOSED to.

I'm convinced that Israel (and probably the U.S. too) has suitcase-size nukes planted in certain countries as we speak, and all it takes is the push of a button in Tel Aviv or Washington to simultaneously set them off.
I don't know how much uranium is in a nuke, but I don't one dropping into my part of the world, whether or not it explodes.
Good chance that the death from being fried by a detonation would be preferable to the slow death from radioactive poisoning.
Your not making me feel any safer, knowing the kind of nutbars that run both the USA and especially Israel.
At least the USA still pays lip service to the rules of international law from time to time.
10-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #13
Pentaxian

Who knew? I thought the New World Order was a bunch of renegade wrestlers.
10-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #14
Ira
Inactive Account

Your not making me feel any safer, knowing the kind of nutbars that run both the USA and especially Israel.
At least the USA still pays lip service to the rules of international law from time to time.
Yeah:

How dare those Israelis do everything they can to kill the people dedicated to Israel's destruction.

Ever have lunch with a Palestinian, or someone with Hezbollah? These people are total ANIMALS when they eat. No manners at all.

And what the heck is a nutbar?

With expressions like that, it's no wonder the world emulates American culture, and not Canada's.
10-22-2010, 09:11 AM   #15
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Food for thought

QuoteQuote:
the president actually needs a series of codes to send out a nuke — and during one period in 2000, those codes “disappeared,” CNN reports.General Hugh Shelton, who was the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says in his new book Without Hesitation that the codes, which are usually in the possession of the president’s aide who “sticks with him like glue,” went missing for months, most likely without the knowledge of President Clinton. The codes allow the president access to the briefcase known as “the football,” which includes launch instructions for firing a nuclear weapon.

The breach was discovered during a routine Defense Department visit in 2000, when officials were prepared to replace the codes with a new set, but Clinton’s aide said that the codes were missing. New codes were issued immediately and the missing codes were never located, Shelton wrote in his book.
Think I'll check e-bay........
Presidential Nuclear Launch Codes Disappeared for Over a Month in 2000 | ChattahBox News Blog