Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
TOTALLY SHAMELESS PLUG for FB contest!! I want your LIKE

So first the photos taken in this video are of course done with my trusty Pentax K10 so there is a slight tie in ;-)

I work for Finck & Perras Insurance Agency here in Western Mass. As an independant agent we belong to this group MAIA (FACEBOOK FAN PAGE)

We have our annual convention next week and in advance they started a Video Contest. Our agency is know for it's community envolvement and that was the project we based our video on. So tomorrow 10/27/10 12:00noon EST the contest comes to an end. The video with the most LIKES wins $1000.

When we win we have decided to donate the winning back to our local charities.

SOOOOOO I was wondering if some of my Pentax friends here that also are on Facebook would like to maybe take a minute to LIKE this Page
Welcome to Facebook Then scroll down to Video Entry #4 Finck & Perras and cast a LIKE (vote) for us.

I so appreciate your help and if this is a big deal or me even posting this here is a NO-NO please feel free t o close out.

Thank in advance fo anyone that is willing and sorry for those that read this and don't care for Facebook ;-)

Pat B

10-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sounds like a worthy cause Pat... I don't see any problem with a solicitation like this since you are going to give the winnings to your charities. Good luck!

Mike
PF Moderation Team
10-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks Mike -