Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Why the small people are angry.....

total injustice.........
Martin Erzinger, Morgan Stanley Wealth Manager, Won't Face Felony Charges For Hit-And-Run
QuoteQuote:
"Felony convictions have some pretty serious job implications for someone in Mr. Erzinger's profession, and that entered into it," Hurlbert said. "When you're talking about restitution, you don't want to take away his ability to pay."

"We have talked with Mr. Haddon and we had their objections, but ultimately it's our call,"
Hurlbert said.

Milo, who lives in New York City with his wife and kids, is furious about the dropped charges, Vail Daily says. The doctor's line of work, like Erzinger's, has been threatened by the incident. "His ability to deal with the physical challenges of his profession -- liver transplant surgery -- has been seriously jeopardized," Haddon, Milo's lawyer, said. Here's Milo, from the Vail Daily:

"Mr. Erzinger struck me, fled and left me for dead on the highway," Milo wrote. "Neither his financial prominence nor my financial situation should be factors in your prosecution of this case."
Make note of the update at the bottom......
Certainly would have been more interesting (sorry) if he hit a "small person"....

11-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Aw, when I saw the thread title I thought we were going to have a sing-a-long.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA[/YT]
11-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

One wonders how much money Mr. Erzinger contributes to Mr. Hurlbert's election campaigns.
11-12-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What else is new? Drunk professional football players can hit and kill pedestrians with only a slap on the wrist. Why not stock traders also? Perhaps he manages a lot of the States pension money? Just don't take up dog fighting, that's a hangin' offense.