Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2010, 06:25 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow cowardly SOB's karma will catch up with them maybe next time they spill a little petrol on themselves and they ignite

Sir Kaiser is a hero indeed. Glad it was just 'stuff' that got destroyed and you and yours are safe and sound. Put's a whole new perspective on life and 'troubles' I'll bet. I too will toast your survival and hope the best in the new digs.

11-18-2010, 08:44 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'll chime in also and say I'm glad to hear you are all safe. That's some dog you have!.
11-18-2010, 09:02 AM   #18

Original Poster
i do believe in Karma and i never wish badness on anyone but i think it has happened in this case to one of the suspects.

looking at the positives to all this we managed to renew all with the house insurance which tbh we never been able to do otherwise and the wifey enjoyed the shopping and spoiling herself to extra's as the insurance company were fantastic and supported us all the way.
11-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #19
Veteran Member

glad to hear your are all okay! what a terrible thing to happen.

i was surprised to see enniskillen in the news ... i'm a typical "american mutt" and part of my heritage is the Breen family from enniskillen. i hope some day soon to visit your town!

- sam

11-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #20
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Good to hear you're all alive and well sir.
All the best with your new home and restoring normalcy to your lives again.
11-18-2010, 01:51 PM   #21

Original Poster
i love Enniskillen and never move, this is not a common occurrence it's just mindless thugs.

hard to explain but my children were able to grow up slow and enjoy there childhood, most common remarks is when i go visiting family in the mainland uk is how innocent our children are as they act there age and are not corrupted by the life children endure on the mainland and tbh nearly everywhere else in the world.
11-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by iceman Quote
i love Enniskillen and never move, this is not a common occurrence it's just mindless thugs.

hard to explain but my children were able to grow up slow and enjoy there childhood, most common remarks is when i go visiting family in the mainland uk is how innocent our children are as they act there age and are not corrupted by the life children endure on the mainland and tbh nearly everywhere else in the world.
thats exactly why I came to Australia.....I grew up fast in the UK and had experianced quite a lot by 15 yrs old....too much really!

In Aus my kids have remained Kids for much longer....no roaming the streets at night...no car stealing..no drug dealers..its just bloody hot...LMAO...41C yesterday, you need to stay

11-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #23
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by iceman Quote

That sounds real nice! Bombings aside, you are fortunate.
11-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #24
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Tommot1965 Quote
thats exactly why I came to Australia.....I grew up fast in the UK and had experianced quite a lot by 15 yrs old....too much really!

In Aus my kids have remained Kids for much longer....no roaming the streets at night...no car stealing..no drug dealers..its just bloody hot...LMAO...41C yesterday, you need to stay
Well, the problem with it being theoretically 'too hot for crime' is that that usually means it's also too hot for *me* to do much of my more honest things.

I think cold and deep snow are better that way, not only make a lot of nefarious deeds impractical, there's a lot less fuss about whether or not you belong there. As long as you can handle aforementioned cold and deep snow, that is.