Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2007, 05:18 AM   #31
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by boosted84wagonmonster Quote
why is this thread open, what's the point? it obviously doesn't involve anyone HERE except two potential buyers and a seller. this is trouble and letting everyone give their two cents will prove erroneous in the end on the moderators side.

the solution? a 'buyer beware (insert "shady" member here)' sticky at the top of the MP forum to inform other members they have/can/would conduct bad business practice(s).

Starting a thread for members totally unrelated to the situation to be in on the high school drama is total BS, shame on the moderators for leaving this open.
Take it easy man, if you dont like the thread you can always choose to not participate, and if you dont like the forum members nobody forces you to belong to this forum. About the high school drama, you are now looking to me as the "hey man I pass throught a lot of things in my life and I dont give a sh*t" type of guy that always wants people attention. On the other side, it can happen that you only want to troll a little for fun. if that is the case I can recomend you several forums where you just have to say that you are changing to another camera system and have the fights that you are looking for.

The thing is that you made a point that it makes sense and that it is as valid as the one of the rest of us but how did you express it was way unfortunate. I like the warning idea, but in a forum I think that it is easier to erase the existence of that member rather than to put him a shady label. To answer further your post, I would not know anything about the scam if it wasnt for this thread. And believe me, I was happyly looking to buy things in the Marketplace without being as cautious as I am going to be know.

Hope you relaxed yourself a little, have a nice day

09-29-2007, 10:20 AM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
Take it easy man, if you dont like the thread you can always choose to not participate, and if you dont like the forum members nobody forces you to belong to this forum. About the high school drama, you are now looking to me as the "hey man I pass throught a lot of things in my life and I dont give a sh*t" type of guy that always wants people attention. On the other side, it can happen that you only want to troll a little for fun. if that is the case I can recomend you several forums where you just have to say that you are changing to another camera system and have the fights that you are looking for.

The thing is that you made a point that it makes sense and that it is as valid as the one of the rest of us but how did you express it was way unfortunate. I like the warning idea, but in a forum I think that it is easier to erase the existence of that member rather than to put him a shady label. To answer further your post, I would not know anything about the scam if it wasnt for this thread. And believe me, I was happyly looking to buy things in the Marketplace without being as cautious as I am going to be know.

Hope you relaxed yourself a little, have a nice day
i'll sit back and wait for the negative repercussions. : popcorn : i still totally disagree with your gossip thread and hope everyone SOMEHOW feels better once they get the scoop on the situation...you know, because that somehow matters to everyone...somehow. a sticky is always better in situations like this, i hope all the forum noobs will understand that someday. your 'community' is not small and your 'friends' aren't always going to be honest, truthful or even the people they say they are.

stop being so naive, all of you guys. no, you know what? keep being naive, it supplies much comedy for people around the e-world on other forums being linked here everyday. keep it up!
09-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #33
Veteran Member

OK, that's enough of that. If you want to know what happened, please contact the two involved via email/PM. This thread is just going to become an ongoing shouting match.
Closed Thread