Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-24-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
Veteran Member

techforless.com?

anyone heard of these guys? im looking for a new camera and they seem to have one at the right price, but i want to check up on em....how do i do that?

09-24-2007, 07:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
nevermind, they have a bunch of bad feedback....forget them....but if anyone wants to risk it there is a used k10d for 677...

PENTAX 19092 Pentax K10D - Digital camera - SLR - 10.2 Mpix - PENTAX-DA 18-55mm lens - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MMC, SD, SDHC
09-24-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
They actually have a very good resellers rating. Could be they are "stuffing the ballot box", so to speak.

Tech for Less Customer Ratings, Reviews and Prices at ResellerRatings
09-24-2007, 03:05 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
well hey

looks like you're right.
but it also looks like they send items out without checking the boxes first. missing body caps, shoulder straps, wrong batteries, etc...

i might take the risk. im broke and i need a k10d asap

09-24-2007, 05:55 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It's a place to start, but do some more research. Don't rely on just one ratings site. Resellers Ratings are usually very good, but people have been known to place fake positive reviews to up the rating for lesser known retailers.