For those that might be interested you can register here:

NAPP-A-THON | Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography | NAPP

I hope this is OK to post this info.

12-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #2

Thanks for the link
12-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've attended seminars hosted by Scott Kelsby. The man knows Photoshop and related Adobe products for photography inside/out using a light approach which is very educational and entertaining. If its free, I'd check this one out. You will learn the basic capabilities of how Photoshop can greatly improve your PP.
12-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I attended a CS5 training class offered to my place of work from Adobe (at Adobe HQ) and I must say that CS5 has some VERY helpful upgrades from CS4. One of the main ones being "Content-Aware". This, in a nut shell, will determine what is best needed to "fill in" an area of a photo so that you can remove objects without leaving a blank space. The instructor had a photo of a horse in a fenced area with some bushes/tress behind him. She removed the horse and content-aware filled in the horse with the proper background. I almost looked perfect. There were a few very minor errors but those were fixed easily.

If anyone gets a chance I would highly suggest viewing this FREE training.

12-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thanks Phi1, I'll check it out!

Pat
12-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
This came to me from a member and I have not taken any of thier classes. It's a freebee so it is zero risk and in a good time slot. I hope it is good.

Also recommended by a photo teacher is Software training online-tutorials for Adobe, Microsoft, Apple & more for on line training.

Adobe Creative Suite 5 training at lynda.com