Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Damn storm is screwing up my package delivery

I ordered my Kx on friday, and it was shipped out yesterday. usually i get my shipments from these guys next day, sadly, they are located right in the middle of the storm going on in south western ontario. so ya, little sad maybe tomorrow?!

12-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
CONCORD, ON, CA 12/14/2010 10:35 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

wtf?! camera been here all day and the ****ers couldn't deliver it? boo
12-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Snowstorms do cause problems for trucking companies. I'm a mechanic for a foodservice company and we have had serious problems with some deliveries, trucks getting stuck, etc. There are only so many tow trucks available if a driver gets stuck and sometimes the wait is 4 hours or longer. A driver can only be on duty for so many hours a day and then he has to lay over. Canada has similar hours of service rules as we do. An average tow call out is $300 and can be $500 at night. Residential deliveries will take a back seat to business customers.
12-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yeah, even if the shipment got into their warehouse, they could well have been behind on a whole ton of stuff.