Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm so glad I wasn't sipping a hot beverage just now. You guys really should take this show on the road, lol.

01-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
She needed some nude shots of herself for a social networking site, she just didn't have the nerve to ask. Next time be really friendly, fawn over her good looks, tell she has "marveloous" facial structure, and hint that you are very "discrete".
All photographers are discrete. Unfortunately, not all photographers are discreet. (They're two different words with very different meanings , although they derived from the same origin centuries ago).

QuoteOriginally posted by ve2vfd Quote
Sad but true... but then again a lot of people work 100 hours a week to support a lifestyle they can't really afford... the concept of doing something to enjoy your free time is foreign to them
I work 80+ hours each week and that is when I do the vast majority of my picture taking.

QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote

So hey:

Maybe that's what I should start telling people. That I'm a homicide scene photographer.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50[/YT]

Last edited by Mike Cash; 01-09-2011 at 05:38 PM.
01-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #33
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50[/YT]
lmaolmao

THE perfect way to handle those callers.