Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
01-10-2011, 05:38 AM   #106
Veteran Member

There you go again, trying to place blame on me and then still going to push your own view.

That's why everyone in this thread should be ashamed of themselves. Her memory should not be disgraced by another political debate in this way. There's no reason for it to. It's just so disrespectful, especially with what kind of person she was.

01-10-2011, 05:55 AM - 1 Like   #107
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jct us101 Quote
This topic disgraces every single achievement that Gabrielle Giffords ever has done, and it entirely goes against everything she believed in.

But have your flame war. Nothing I can do about it.
You are right. This thread was originaly posted in GT as a news item. I moved it to this forum because I suspected where it would go. Unfortunately, I was right. I just didn't think it would go this far; but there is someting I can do about it.
closed
Closed Thread