Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
01-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote

And the south is the "tribal region" or do we just have a pocket in each ???????.....

01-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #77
Inactive Account

I know this is wrong on so many levels but it makes me chuckle on the inside...

I wonder if any birther Arizona policeman would have the balls to ask the prez to see his papers under the Arizona immigration law.
01-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #78
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mikemike Quote
I know this is wrong on so many levels but it makes me chuckle on the inside...

I wonder if any birther Arizona policeman would have the balls to ask the prez to see his papers under the Arizona immigration law.
I hope Palin and all of the the conservatives keep their crap machine going strong until 2012 so the world could watch the Republican party get sent back to the stone age were they came from.
01-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #79
Veteran Member

The'll never get it

Aide: Uptick in Death Threats Against Palin - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
QuoteQuote:
An aide to Sarah Palin tells CBS News that there has been an increase in death threats against the former Alaska governor in the wake of the shootings in Tucson.

The aide did not provide details concerning the volume of threats, how much have they increased or whether they are being referred to the authorities.

A different Palin aide, Rebecca Mansour, told USA Today that the increase in threats since Saturday has been "incredible."

"There has been an incredible increase in death threats against Gov. Palin since the tragedy in Arizona, since she's been accused of having the blood of those victims on her hands," she said. "When you start to accuse people of having the blood of innocent people on their hands, it incites violence."
poor....me.me.me.me.....................
Give me numbers, certainly they know them.........

01-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #80
Loyal Site Supporter

Heck, they are probably internal memos to make it look like something.
01-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #81
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums

Like her or not, this is an issue that has to be dealt with. The FBI or other agency should investigate. And if Palin's team is found to be fabricating the threats, then there are probably laws and penalties that deal with such fabrications.
01-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #82
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Had law enforcement and the court system done their jobs Loughner would not have been able to pass the Federal instant background check required to buy the gun.

So why didn't Loughner have a criminal record that would have shown up on a background check? I'll point my finger at the permissive , liberal stanards of society today.
I'm sure most liberals would agree that MUCH more stringent checks are needed for people buying weapons... Gun laws is one of the areas liberal are much less 'liberal' than most conservatives.

01-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #83
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ihasa Quote
I'm sure most liberals would agree that MUCH more stringent checks are needed for people buying weapons... Gun laws is one of the areas liberal are much less 'liberal' than most conservatives.
I never said anything about more stringent gun laws . I simply believe that if Loughner had been arrested and sentenced for the times he was found smoking weed ( he even lipped off to the cop while being questioned and was still let go) , making threats of violence via the internet and phone , threatening a student with a knife and threatening an instructor that the Federal Instant Background Check system would have worked. My post was about local law systems not doing their job!
01-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #84
Veteran Member

Train wreck or salvation

Bill O'Reilly | Nobody More Vilified Than Beck - Palin | Mediaite
One thing for sure one side will only hear what they want to hear.......pick one.

QuoteQuote:
Not nearly as unnecessary and damaging as the progressive bloodsport unleashed upon her. Those fools are going to pay for that. Bad move. The hateful Palin fixation will be their demise. Mark my words.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-the-rhetoric-of-the-right-is-wouldnt-i...disagree-with/

Last edited by jeffkrol; 01-14-2011 at 08:17 AM.
01-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #85
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Please don't use Bubba as a derogatory term or I'll be forced to report this post
+1. Born in Arkansas and grew up in Mississippi (and I spelled it correctly). I proudly claim my dual names of Bubba and RedNeck.
01-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #86
Veteran Member

Hometown love ;)

and a reality check..........
QuoteQuote:
Faced with that hapless animal, this darling of Second Amendment supporters nervously asks her dad whether the small-caliber rifle kicks. Then, even more astoundingly, her father repeatedly works the bolt and loads for her as she misses shot after shot before scoring a kill on the seventh round — enough bullets for a decent hunter to take down at least five animals. (Given Palin’s infamous tweet “Don’t retreat, reload,” we can infer she plans to keep her dad close by.) Later, Palin blames the scope, but any marksman would recognize the flinching, the unsteady aim and poor shot selection — and the glaring ethical fault of both shooter and gun owner if the rifle wasn’t properly sighted. Instead of some frontier passion play, we’re rendered a dark comedy of errors.

Why it matters

This would all be laughable, harmless television if that’s where this story ended. Yet this show and its veneered presentation of Palin is sadly emblematic of American politics today.

Sarah Palin’s Alaska is just back story rather than substance. But when our candidates can also produce poll-tested commercials, trot out ghost-written websites and deliver telepromptered speeches — all financed by unlimited special interest money — Americans are essentially casting votes for fictional characters. This is not an indictment of one Sarah Palin. It’s an indictment of the system.

How’s that for reality?
The Mudflats | Voices From The Flats: Nick Jans
QuoteQuote:
Alaskans would be a lot more impressed if she proved she could gut a caribou or set a gill net on her own — skills at which many bush-wise Alaskan women excel — and still keep those immaculately manicured French nails intact.

Some of the comments were funny:
"Snowdrift Snooki"
"don't retreat resurvey" (my favorite)
"don't retreat have your father reload"

Dang that "librul site" is funny.
Check it out:
http://www.themudflats.net/2010/12/24/open-thread-12-days-of-palin-day-12/

Last edited by jeffkrol; 01-16-2011 at 10:31 AM.
01-16-2011, 03:02 PM   #87
Veteran Member

Interesting points from TJ here, recorded before the shooter's identity was confirmed.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwB3o5L5XY0[/YT]
01-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #88
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ihasa Quote
Interesting points from TJ here, [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]recorded before the shooter's identity was confirmed. [/COLOR]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwB3o5L5XY0[/YT]
Please how could it be recorded before it was confirmed he only mentions him multiple times, mentions his reading preferences, mentions his ex-girlfriend this was recorded after the shooter was know but still even with all that he draws a line that has not been substantiated directly to Palin and says she is responsible.
01-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #89
Veteran Member

Lets all hold hands

and join in song........
QuoteQuote:
Well, this is it Mudflatters… the last day. Our virtual choir has stood in the Square, breath turning to clouds, noses red. It is five below zero tonight, and every twig is covered with impossibly thick frost, like some liberal Hollywood set designer went a little too crazy with the spray on snow. The blue LED lights are twinkling, and the conductor rasies his baton. As the choir huddles shoulder to shoulder, they prepare to sing the final verse. Mudpuppies from around the globe ring the scene, smiling and stomping their feet to keep warm. They are excited knowing that they can print out the entire 2010 version in time for Christmas guests to enjoy a rousing chorus.

Ready? Everybody sing!
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas
my Ex-Gov gave to me:

Twelve Nuts a-Winging

Eleven Pipers Peeping

Ten Hands a-Cheatin’

Nine Campers Whining

Eight Reindeer Fleeing

Seven Polls a-Tanking

Six turkeys draining

Five Liiiiiving Props!

Four Dancing Stars

Three Lame Tweets

Two Crappy Books

And a Dead Fish on My TeeVee

http://www.themudflats.net/2010/12/24/open-thread-12-days-of-palin-day-12/
They sure are colorful "up there".......
QuoteQuote:
But there are so many more crazy theories about America’s craziest
Alaskan Anger Bear,
the snowbilly grifter and
strip-mall Ice Queen of Wasilla.
http://wonkette.com/409643/so-why-did-this-crazy-palin-lady-quit-the-alaska-...-two-years-ago
QuoteQuote:
So, after crazily quitting her elected position as governor of Alaska, via an alarming backyard last-minute press conference void of any explanation , at the classic 4 p.m. hour of the Friday-Holiday news dump, Sarah Palin is now twatting on the twitter about how her Anchorage attorneys are going to SUE THE AMERICAN MEDIA, for saying “WTF?”

Honestly, this is what Sarah Palin twatted on Saturday Night, July 4th, Independence Day, in America.

Her link goes to (of course) Scientologist nut and sub-literate weirdo Greta Van Susteren’s blog on FoxNews.com, where Greta has helpfully (?) posted seven pages of legal threats from Palin’s lawyers, although you can’t actually read beyond the first vague page of whining bullshit, because Greta/Fox can’t figure out how to operate the Internet.

But, from other websites, we gather Palin’s lawyers plan lawsuits against MSNBC, the New York Times, the Huffington Post, the Washington Post, individual bloggers in Alaska, and other such anti-Palin forces such as “rain on your wedding day” and static cling.

Just go read this entire Anchorage Daily News article, which is hilarious.

Sarah Palin, a snowbilly grifter who spent her entire adult life desperately trying to become a Public Figure, apparently wants her attorneys to stupidly and pointlessly threaten American practitioners of free speech regarding our public figures and elected officials.

Happy fourth of July, you daft racist moron!
http://wonkette.com/409650/insane-sarah-palin-late-at-night-on-july-4-threat...et-via-twitter
Seems Palin thinks words are very damaging........
http://www.adn.com/2009/07/04/853746/palin-attorney-decries-defamatory.html
http://sarahpalintruthsquad.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/the-book-of-sarah-palin...ly-home-video/
QuoteQuote:
By popular demand, I am reposting this story about Mayor Sarah Palin eliminating building permits before her personal home AND the Wasilla Sports Complex were constructed in Wasilla, Alaska..............Although this is old news, it’s good to remember the personal ethics of Sarah Palin as she moves forward into her latest career.
http://sarahpalintruthsquad.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/sarah-palins-real-estat...opriety-video/

Last edited by jeffkrol; 01-16-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Closed Thread