Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2007, 08:32 AM   #1

Hmm, K100D Super suddenly very popular here in Belgium ?

Before I placed my order at the local camera shop I asked if it was on stock at their store (since their site claim all top sellers/top models are in stock, or at least they try to keep then available).
The reply was no (guess they only have Canon/Nikon in stock ?) but Pentax was know for fairly fast delivery from their supplier.

I just received a mail from the store (after asking them about the status of my order) that Pentax has/had a problem with the availability of the K100D Super and they hope to have the camera available for me by the end of this week.

So I guess the K100D Super was so popular that it sold-out at the Belgian importer ? And all people here seem to have a K10D so there must be a lot of new K100D Super users joining here in the next few days

Anyways, I hope to get a positive answer from them this Friday (or before) so I can take it on a test drive this weekend.

10-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Good luck. I hope you get you new camera soon.
10-08-2007, 08:58 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks !

I was hoping to have the Camera last weekend since it was nice sunny weather so I thought it would be ideal for some learning shots.

ah, well let's hope the camera is here this weekend and weather is as good as last weekend.