Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
Banned

Franklin Graham's New Obama-Muslim Conspiracy Theory

QuoteQuote:
Yes, there's a new Obama-Muslim conspiracy theory on the right: The evangelical son of one of America's most famous evangelists says that President Barack Obama has allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to become part of the US government and influence administration decisions.

In an interview last week with Newsmax.com, a conservative website (that pushes the Obama-was-born-in-Kenya conspiracy theory), Franklin Graham, an evangelist like his father, Billy Graham, claimed that the fundamentalist Islamic political group has burrowed into the Obama administration and is shaping US foreign policy. Sounding a bit like Glenn Beck, Graham explained:

The Muslim Brotherhood is very strong and active in our country. It's infiltrated every level of our government. Right now we have many of these people that are advising the US military and State Department on how to respond in the Middle East, and it's like asking a fox, like a farmer asking a fox, "How do I protect my henhouse from foxes?" We've brought in Muslims to tell us how to make policy toward Muslim countries. And many of these people we've brought in, I'm afraid, are under the Muslim Brotherhood.
Franklin Graham's New Obama-Muslim Conspiracy Theory | Mother Jones

03-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
OMG, I just realized that we also have Russians and Russian speakers, Chinese and Chinese speakers advising the US Military and State Department! And, actual French speakers! Next, they'll be telling us we have actual representatives of our Government in other countries, friend and foe alike, actually conferring with foreign governments! And all this under Obama's watch! It is awful how fast we have fallen.
03-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What next, Christian fanatic wing-nuts in the White House? Oh, right, that was under Bush.
03-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I love a good conspiracy theory.
Only this one is not a good one...

03-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
Banned

Original Poster