Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nintendo 3DS

I don't think a thread has been created for the newest handheld gaming console on the streets. Plus, it's been a short while since it's been out. Surely there are people other than myself who has one

I've only got Rayman 3D and Super Street Fighter IV so far (well, there's no many games out in the first place). And really enjoying it. It only took me something like 10 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the 3D. Other people may take longer (like a couple or so hours), but, it does seem to be something your eyes do get used to.

Anyway, anyone up for sharing their Friend Code?

I'll probably edit this post so that all FC's posted can be found in the top post.

I'll head up the list, but I'm at work right now and can't use the company WiFi for my 3DS to add people Will have to wait till I get home

Friend Code List
Vylen - 5026-4447-1713

Apologies if there already is a thread, but I did search!