Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #211
Veteran Member

I'd rather you offer your insight as to why you think this is so.

QuoteOriginally posted by K7Man Quote

How so??

Go view or review Wag the Dog. It'll be obvious. If not, well, nothing I say will change your mind.

Not all 9/11 victims families believe bin Laden or Al Qaeda had anything to do with 9/11, except of course as scapegoat.

___

Last edited by larryinlc; 05-06-2011 at 08:08 AM.
05-06-2011, 08:10 AM   #212
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Edvinas Quote
In my opinion you are no better than some bastard if you employ bastard's methods...
one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. you can't have a victor without someone being defeated, and all is fair in love and war. he waged a war, he lost. people will wage it in his name, they will lose. we wage a war, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong. someone will win, and someone will lose. so to say a 'bastards method' is only looking at one side of the coin. and there are always two. this is war we are discussing. there are no boundaries no definitions on what is truly right and what is truly wrong. its simply war.
05-06-2011, 08:15 AM   #213
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by larryinlc Quote
I'd rather you offer your insight as to why you think this is so. I don't have time to watch wag the dog.
let's say it is similar to the conspiracy theory that man never did landed on the moon and that the video footage shown to the public is nothing more than being shot in a film studio. in wag the dog case, it's a fictional war made inorder to divert the public's attention away from the real issue or truth.

out of topic:
in fairness, one of the few things that is still shrouded in mystery is the Kennedy Assassination. I never firmly believed that Henry Oswald was the perpetrator of such action.
05-06-2011, 08:20 AM   #214
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
out of topic:
in fairness, one of the few things that is still shrouded in mystery is the Kennedy Assassination. I never firmly believed that Henry Oswald was the perpetrator of such action.
That's good, because it was Lee Harvey Oswald who did it.

05-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #215
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
That's good, because it was Lee Harvey Oswald who did it.
exactly.
05-06-2011, 09:41 AM   #216
Veteran Member

Okay, I understand the thought now. Still, I see this as nothing more than a benign photo of President Obama and staff monitoring the event as it unfolded in Pakistan and not some sort of conspiracy or propaganda. But then, I've never in my life seen any black helicopters flying overhead either.

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
let's say it is similar to the conspiracy theory that man never did landed on the moon and that the video footage shown to the public is nothing more than being shot in a film studio. in wag the dog case, it's a fictional war made inorder to divert the public's attention away from the real issue or truth.

out of topic:
05-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #217
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by larryinlc Quote
Frankly, from reading his posts, he doesn't seem to have an insight other that hate.

05-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #218
Veteran Member

and on the lighter side of things >>>
05-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #219
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Warning - Cognitive Dissonance Zone

Last edited by K7Man; 05-07-2011 at 03:17 AM.
05-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #220
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteQuote:
And I'd rather you go watch Wag the Dog and come back with a review - perhaps focusing on how that flick is related to the script we've been read re: the alleged death of Osama - the bogey Muslim extremist cat/cave man with nine lives who hates our freedoms which we lost years ago.
05-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #221
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by K7Man Quote
And I'd rather you go watch Wag the Dog and come back with a review - perhaps focusing on how that flick is related to the script we've been read re: the alleged death of Osama - the bogey Muslim extremist cat/cave man with nine lives who hates our freedoms which we lost years ago.
I'm not quite sure what great significance Wag The Dog has, or why it seems so critical to your argument. It's a MOVIE! Did you see Independence Day? My God, quit worrying about petty politics. Those aliens in their giant flying saucer could be here any day.
05-07-2011, 05:56 AM   #222
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I'm not quite sure what great significance Wag The Dog has, or why it seems so critical to your argument. It's a MOVIE! Did you see Independence Day? My God, quit worrying about petty politics. Those aliens in their giant flying saucer could be here any day.

I base my geopolitical philosophy on Dr. Strangelove.

Boy was I glad when I discovered that movie, because before that it was Plan 9 From Outer Space, and let me tell you, that movie really had me worried about stuff.

05-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #223
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I knew I shouldn't have chosen Hudson Hawk.
Closed Thread