Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
05-02-2011, 03:57 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Perfect Shot for a Photography Forum's Political Section?

The drama is so thick lens IQ is irrelevant. A future Pulitzer winner?

05-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Banned

I just can't picture Trump or Palin in that room ever.
05-02-2011, 04:18 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
I just can't picture Trump or Palin in that room ever.
Why not? Imagine they are looking at Trump.
05-02-2011, 04:37 PM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Why? Distortion like you read about. No engagement.

05-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by causey Quote
Why not? Imagine they are looking at Trump.
How about Trump and Palin together, locked in a passionate embrace?
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by les3547 Quote
How about Trump and Palin together, locked in a passionate embrace?
... with her tenderly caressing his coiffure. Yeah, nice picture.
05-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Please, I just ate!

05-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Eating is not allowed in the "Political and Religious" section!
05-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Please note the past tense! The act of eating, the prohibition on which is now noted, had been completed before I signed on, and a good thing, let me tell you.

Are there no rules against the employment of lewd imagery ??
05-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #10

More like a "which one of these things don't belong" test.
05-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by grhazelton Quote
Please, I just ate!
I know, it was shocking. Here’s how reliable sources say the amazing 40 minute drama unfolded.

The security team had gathered in the Situation Room to watch a House vote on a bundled bill of proposals to eliminate the Education Department, Medicare, social security, unions, all taxes on the rich, Wall Street reforms, and any plans to close corporation loopholes.

Just as they turned on the monitor an electrical storm shorted the system and replaced the House vote with a live video feed from the Library of Congress. There was Donald Trump looking for evidence that Michelle Obama is actually French for advocating healthy food --- very un-American. As he bent over to examine a document, his hair plopped forward, and at the same time Sarah Palin rounded the corner cleaning her glasses.

“What is that?” she wondered, but thought Donald’s hair looked suspiciously like moose antlers, and so pulled a Colt 1911 from her crotch CCW holster and took aim.

“Whoa,” Donald pleaded with her, “don’t shoot! We should make love, not war,” he said with a wry smile.

“Why Donald,” Sarah cooed, dreaming of his millions, “I would never shoot such a windbag . . . er, handsome man as you.”

With deep longing in their eyes they ran headlong toward each other, arms outstretched. Donald had his practiced lips puckered, but Sarah couldn’t shake how hot Donald looked bent over. “Just a sec lover boy, my CCW holster doubles as a strap-on,” at which she turned him around and . . . . [censored]

And so it was that day when the security team gathered in the Situation Room to watch a historic House vote but instead witnessed a gut-wrenching drama (as their facial expressions clearly reveal).

(Sarah is off camera.)
05-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Gut wrenching is all too true! I'm not at all sure I can handle dinner. Just imagine if Sarah had been carrying a Sigma Bigma zoom instead of her crotch holster...the mind boggles!! Would that be the Ulitmate Strap-On??

Other considerations: had she shot the windbag, would the resultant explosion have damaged the Library of Congress? I can imagine a very serious weather event, and after the tornados here in the south last week we know about serious weather events! Although considering all the hot air from Congress who within the Beltway would notice??