Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
New bird book LBJs made simple with pics from my K10D

Hi All,

A friend and I have been busy with a new bird book for the Southern African region on LBJs (Little Brown Jobs).

After 5 years of research and many long hours of work the book has finally gone to print and will be out in the shops (and presumably available through online shops) around the middle of June 2011.

We just got notification from our publisher that they have posted information on the book on their site (Random House Struik).
LBJ's Made Simple - Birds - Doug Newman, Gordon King, - 9781770077997 | Struik Nature

What is really cool from a Pentax point of view is that several of my own pictures have been included in the book. These were taken with my PF-CA35 scope adapter and 80mm Pentax spotting scope... so proof that you can take reasonable pictures with a spotting scope that are good enough for publication!

Cheers,
Gordon

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bird, book, gordon, lbjs, pentax, pictures, scope, shops