Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
What did I exaggerate? Four of your nine talking points rail against taxation, the other five rail against things that are supported by taxation.
What I am seeing here is a person who is not making an intelligent case for himself sidestepping questions because he doesn't have answers beyond his jingoism.
Your position is a caricature.
Wheatfield you are perfectly correct it is a caricature, he is trolling the web instead of doing his own thinking. His USA "Communist Manifesto" came from some freaky site:

The Ten Planks of the Communist Party

See also "Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?" on the same website (as well as other freaky stuff).

05-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #32
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster

What did I exaggerate? Four of your nine talking points rail against taxation, the other five rail against things that are supported by taxation. What I am seeing here is a person who is not making an intelligent case for himself sidestepping questions because he doesn't have answers beyond his jingoism.

QuoteQuote:
So what you are saying in essence is that as soon as a government taxes its citizens in any way, shape or form in order to pay for something that is deemed of common benefit to all, it is automatically a communist government?
Please show me where I said: "as soon as a government taxes its citizens in any way, shape or form"

I said no such thing. There are Constitution provisions for taxing, which the Federal Government has overrun years ago.

Please show us what these "somethings" are.

Please show us, from the Constitution, where the Federal Government has the legal authority to tax citizens of the several states through an income tax.

Show us how some whores in congress can deem what is a benefit to all.

And then pick just one thing that you think is a benefit to all and I'll show you how it did not benefit me.

I'm not sidestepping anything. Most posters don't seem to know how to debate, w/o using ad hominem attacks and claiming those who don't are trolling in every post.

Let's take the Planks one at a time shall we? What about the other non-tax issues, like the central bank? Is or is not, a central bank one of the planks of the Communist Manifesto?

Then, if you can actually handle two questions at once without doing the
, where is the Constitutional authority for a private central bank to print fiat currency or create the medium of exchange out of thin air rather than the US Treasury to mint coins of silver and gold as per Article 1 Section 8 of the USC?

Let's see who sidesteps.

___

he doesn't have answers beyond his jingoism.

Jingoism is extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy.[1] In practice, it is a country's advocation of the use of threats or actual force against other countries in order to safeguard what it perceives as its national interests. Colloquially, it refers to excessive bias in judging one's own country as superior to others – an extreme type of nationalism. (wikipedia for a quick source)

Again, no surprise here, you don't know what you're talking about. Methinks you don't even know what jingoism is.

I am against the US military being in any foreign nation for any reason whatsoever unless all 435 members of Congress votes (roll call) and DECLARES war against that nation as per the Constitution.

Last edited by K7Man; 05-07-2011 at 03:25 PM.
05-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #33
Banned

The Badman BogeyK7man :

05-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #34
Pentaxian

K7Troll

You do not benefit from clean air or clean water?

Of course the expert at debating you are you know never to defend any statements once challenged, just move onto a new accusation. Stay waiting for proof that Ayers was a best friend of Obama. You know what a friend is don't you.

communism is neither taxation (with or without it written clearly in a constitution) nor is it regulations. You made claims that your own statements do not back up. Guess there are not really your own statements as they come from elsewhere on the net.

But if you think that you are wiser and more informed than the rest of us combined and only you know the real truth I guess we should feel honoured to have such a person on board enlightening us to all.

stevewig

It is certainly a freaky site. I can see perhaps falling for one or at the most two of their claptrap ideas but all seven hundred or whatever the number of them there are ...

05-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #35
Forum Member

Original Poster
Of course the expert at debating you are you know never to defend any statements once challenged, just move onto a new accusation. Stay waiting for proof that Ayers was a best friend of Obama. You know what a friend is don't you.
This is MSM owned by a Zuckerman so you can believe it:

In my U.S. News column this week, I make a brief reference to the unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist bomber William Ayers and his connections to Barack Obama. They were closer than Obama implied (emphasis mine) when George Stephanopoulos asked him about Ayers in the April 16 debate—the last debate Obama allowed during the primary season. To get an idea of how close they were, check out Tom Maguire's Just One Minute blog and Steve Diamond's Global Labor and Politics. The Obama-Ayers relationship is also mentioned in David Freddoso's The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate.

There's more but do your own research.

___

QuoteQuote:
communism is neither taxation (with or without it written clearly in a constitution) nor is it regulations.
LMHO

From Marxist.org

Progressive taxation is the cornerstone of communism.

Democracy would be wholly valueless to the proletariat if it were not immediately used as a means for putting through measures directed against private property and ensuring the livelihood of the proletariat. The main measures, emerging as the necessary result of existing relations, are the following:

(i) Limitation of private property through progressive taxation, heavy inheritance taxes, abolition of inheritance through collateral lines (brothers, nephews, etc.) forced loans, etc.

Next, you'll be telling us that the Federal Reserve is not the central bank of the US and does not control the world's reserve fiat currency

and that

(vi) Centralization of money and credit in the hands of the state through a national bank with state capital, and the suppression of all private banks and bankers.

is not one of the Ten Planks.

Send someone to this debate who knows the facts would you?

___

Last edited by K7Man; 05-08-2011 at 02:02 PM.
05-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #36
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by K7Man Quote
Limitation of private property through progressive taxation, heavy inheritance taxes, abolition of inheritance through collateral lines (brothers, nephews, etc.) forced loans, etc.
Sounds like wallstreet are the commies.

Perhaps you're barking up the wrong tree.
05-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #37
Forum Member

Original Poster

Back on topic:

Osama bin Laden dead: Ayman al-Zawahiri the world's 'number one terrorist'

Barack Obama's National Security Adviser has declared Ayman al-Zawahiri to be the world's "number one terrorist" but said al-Qaeda's long standing deputy lacked Osama bin Laden's charismatic appeal.

_________

Which means ZOG/USA is seeking a more charismatic leader for propaganda purposes.
Someone "sexy" enough for those fake videos the Military Propaganda Ministry likes to produce to keep you non-conspiracy theorists duped.

___
Job Vacancy:
New bogeyman/terrorist super mind needed, the ideal candidate must hate:

The west
Freedom
Democracy
The great satan America
Corrupt Muslim rulers
Western foreign policy

No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but it would be advantageous if applicant can speak Arabic/Urdu/Farsi, be of an olive/brown complexion, be able to grow a beard, or have one already, adapts easily to cave living and look scary in a head wrap and flowing pajamas.

AK 47 will be provided as will crew of minions and satellite phone direct to US military intelligence to liase missions with.

Written applications at the White House or the Pentagon…previous applicants need not apply.

__
Never been an age wherein it is so easy to fool so many.

__

Last edited by K7Man; 05-09-2011 at 10:29 AM.
05-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #38
Forum Member

Original Poster
Don't care for Jones, but -

05-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #39
Banned

QuoteQuote:
Conspiracy theories exist in the realm of myth, where imaginations run wild, fears trump facts, and evidence is ignored. As a superpower, the United States is often cast as a villain in these dramas.
Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation - America.gov

05-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #40
Forum Member

Original Poster

Only the Official Conspiracy Theory can be believed:

"19 Arabs with box cutters planned and executed 9/11 led by bin Laden operating out of a cave in Afghanistan."

___

Anyone who believes the US/Israeli governments had anything to do with 9/11 is a nutcase.

___
05-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #41
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by K7Man Quote
Uploaded Apr 11, 2009 , keep digging , your getting deeper.
05-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #42
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
OK. Great Goddess, Mother of Birth, K7troll, what is it you *wanted* out of geopolitics, or do you just have some kind of Tuorette's about it?

I mean, if you think a K7 makes you a 'man,' you had enough problems as it was *before* the new model came out.

What would you like, son?

And I hate to ever be the one to blunt the spirit of inquiry in any way, shape or form, but were you expecting some kind of prize, here?

You're wrong. If that troubles you in an intellectual way, no worries. If it breaks your universe, starting somewhere around your crotch, my condolences, but you aren't helping here. No matter how well you think you play intellectual pocket-pool.

Sorry, but the adults *are* trying to talk here. Our only grief is.... Well. About ten years ago, All I asked if who was supposed to be my President as regards how 'scared' I was supposed to be was in fact, 'Mr. Bush, Please shoot that man in the head without delay.'

I'm a queer, non-Christian American. I'm scared *all the time.* I neither blow people up nor squall for other countries entirely to be invaded. (Badly, I might add) I'm just a queer American chick. Kicked in the head an awful lot, but I really just want to go home now, wherever that is.

Gods help you if you're the one in my way or you *ever* thought Bin Laden really had diddle to do with it.

How'd I say it.

Bang.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 05-09-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Closed Thread