Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

I need a new Post Processing and general use desk!

Hello Pentaxians! I need a new desk my old one seems way too fragile to me and is starting to scare me. I want something really tough that isn't going to break even if I sit on it or whatever.

I need a comfortable amount of horizontal leg space but it doesn't need to be very high as I am just 1m75 tall. Drawers? I need at least two.

As for the style I don't really care as long as it isn't glass or screams IKEA. I like elegant stuff, modern stuff, classic stuff, anything really, just bomb me with suggestions! Thanks!

Oh, one last thing, my budget is kinda limited so no desks over 600 Euros.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
stuff
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search