Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2011, 07:19 AM   #1

Len price

Hi All,

Do you know the len price in HK and China are 10-15% higher than other countries?

Thanks,
PenfunHK

05-20-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Don't know much about that since I have not checked the price recently. I do not know based on some friends from HK who indicated that the price are not cheaper than here in North America. It could be the basic supply and demand, where here most would-be buyers are only looking at Canikon as they are heavily advertised and predominately presented at the store fronts.
05-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #3

Original Poster
not only the price is higher and the customer serivce is poor, my 16-50 len need to stand back to Japan for motor replace....no news for 2 months...how about the CS in US? good or not?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
len, price