Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
Inactive Account

What wrong with Pickegg 's free shipping?

Are there anybody have trade experience with Pickegg.com? I've bought several items from them, no problems happened. They offer free shipping worldwide,and also the prices are very good, but several days ago, I have had a package need to be sent back, which is $74 High Definition Digital Video Camera, there are no evident problems with it, only I want to change a higher grade of Digital Camera, and I will pay the price spread, however, they want $5 to ship a replacement. that's a little shotty no?

05-30-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Gallery Quote
Are there anybody have trade experience with Pickegg.com? I've bought several items from them, no problems happened. They offer free shipping worldwide,and also the prices are very good, but several days ago, I have had a package need to be sent back, which is $74 High Definition Digital Video Camera, there are no evident problems with it, only I want to change a higher grade of Digital Camera, and I will pay the price spread, however, they want $5 to ship a replacement. that's a little shotty no?
Not sure I understand the problem. Are you upset that they want to charge you $5 for shipping on the replacement item? If so, I feel that is perfectly reasonable.
05-30-2011, 07:52 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Their "free shipping" in effect is included in the purchase price. Why should they give you two lot's of free shipping.

If it was for the return of a faulty item I would expect them to ship at their cost but not if it is because a customer changes his mind.

Kim