Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
06-09-2011, 09:24 AM   #91
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JohnInIndy Quote
Again, it's a staged shot. I really doubt the photographer's life was ever in danger for a staged shot.
You are probably right, but the big issue here is her right index finger. I grew up with the shooting sports. I have both military and law enforcement training in firearms. There is one absolute to firearm safety that is common to every aspect of their use whether target, hunting, defense, or combat: "Keep your booger hook off of the bang switch!" Anyone who handles a firearm with their finger on the trigger when they are not actually firing the weapon is demonstrating their ignorance of firearm safety. This is particularly ironic in this case because the whole reason for photos like this is to demonstrate what a sportsman and gun enthusiast she is.
Fail.

06-09-2011, 09:26 AM - 1 Like   #92

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
You are probably right, but the big issue here is her right index finger. I grew up with the shooting sports. I have both military and law enforcement training in firearms. There is one absolute to firearm safety that is common to every aspect of their use whether target, hunting, defense, or combat: "Keep your booger hook off of the bang switch!" Anyone who handles a firearm with their finger on the trigger when they are not actually firing the weapon is demonstrating their ignorance of firearm safety. This is particularly ironic in this case because the whole reason for photos like this is to demonstrate what a sportsman and gun enthusiast she is.
Fail.
No, no, no...the REAL question is whether she calls it a clip or a magazine.
06-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #93
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by napawino Quote
No, no, no...the REAL question is whether she calls it a clip or a magazine.
Rep points for that one.
06-09-2011, 09:34 AM - 1 Like   #94
Veteran Member

Lets look at this for what it is. No one in their right mind would be in front of a gun barrel no matter who is holding it. As for John....he's so in love with Palin that he'd be okay with sticking his nose in the barrel of a howitzer if mamma grizzly was at the trigger. This is how I see it. Politics always trumps common sense.

Larry

06-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #95
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by larryinlc Quote
Lets look at this for what it is. No one in their right mind would be in front of a gun barrel no matter who is holding it. As for John....he's so in love with Palin that he'd be okay with sticking his nose in the barrel of a howitzer if mamma grizzly was at the trigger. This is how I see it. Politics always trumps common sense.

Larry
You need glasses if you see it that way. I am no Palin fan but you libs just like harassing her way too much. I really think what your afraid of is she might be able to outshoot you.

So how would you get this type of shot Larry? My guess is you wouldn't.
06-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #96
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I really think what your afraid of is she might be able to outshoot you.
Only if her daddy is there to reload it and tell her where to point it.

If she would tell her publicist to keep her out of the news I would ignore her completely.
06-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #97
Veteran Member

And for my 500th post all I will say is this. Not likely.

. I really think what your afraid of is she might be able to outshoot you.

Closed Thread