Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #1

A quick rant thread...

Figured I would share this with a bunch of people that I don't know and see some reactions.

A mentally unstable girl I worked with was fired recently. Three main reasons:

Attempting to steal
Allegedly punching a customer (outside of the store)
Having mental breakdowns at work on the sales floor, back room, and swearing at my boss repeatedly.

She told my manager that he finally got what he wished for.

The day after she was let go, she received a letter that all employees got about appreciation of them working at this company, that they were important. She proceeds to say what a joke it is.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live a day in the lives of some people. Other days I really laugh about it. I mean really, what did you expect to happen? My manager didn't do any of those things to you!!! If anyone reads this, thanks for taking the time. Just typing this out has made me feel better.

06-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I would be reporting this incident to the police if I worked in management at that company. The woman sounds like she's got mental issues and might be dangerous. She's already gotten violent with a customer? What wasn't she put in jail? That's a scary scenario, seriously.