Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #16
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote
I reread that thread and see no insult to the mods or Adam in any of jct_us101's posts.
That's because the post was deleted.

06-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Babbs Quote
Kick him off the forum ADAM. After 3500 Comments and only having a rep of 32 means to me that he is all smoke.
This is not always a good gauge to measure by. I have received more than one like for helping in the Beginner's forum but they have no reps points to give.

Tim
06-27-2011, 12:35 PM - 1 Like   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by atupdate Quote
This is not always a good gauge to measure by. I have received more than one like for helping in the Beginner's forum but they have no reps points to give.

Tim
I am new to the forum and I understand what you are saying. I was making my comment in jest.

I am sure there is alot more to this issue then I know. This forum seems to be a life for a lot of people and to take it away would leave a void.

The whole thing seems a bit silly to have a public tread about though.
06-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #19
Veteran Member

No offense but I'm just not seeing where the mods here are being so hard on people. If you say something rude, you get banned from a thread. That's asking too much? Sorry, but the mods on this board are about as fair as it comes from what I've seen, so is Adam. They're practically easy going compared to the mods on some boards I've been on, believe me.

06-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #20
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
No offense but I'm just not seeing where the mods here are being so hard on people. If you say something rude, you get banned from a thread. That's asking too much? Sorry, but the mods on this board are about as fair as it comes from what I've seen, so is Adam. They're practically easy going compared to the mods on some boards I've been on, believe me.
+1,000,000
Like I told him.
Take it to P&R.
06-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Folks, if you think this is a tough place to hang out you must be a real newb.

Stuff that would get you banned a lot of places is passed over here. That makes for lively discussion but if and when you cross a line you just have to accept it, get over it and move on.
06-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
That's asking too much?
Yes, it is indeed. Especially when moderators decide that it's alright for them to throw in personal insults when locking threads. This happened once before and the moderation had to be entirely changed (coincidentally with me as the reason)...guys don't make it happen again.

Nass, you're a quite nice person, all of the moderators are. But you need to take a second look at what you're doing before you convince yourself that you're doing the right thing.

06-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I was only banned from the thread though to set the record straight. Because it's the top one I just tried clicking it and when it said I didn't have access indefinitely, I figured it was for the entire board.
Closed Thread