Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
KX in Japan

Who else is in Japan and saw the documentary last night about how they made the Sky Tree? Did you see the person with the red KX (with about a foot long lens) in the group of photographers they showed? Were you that person?

On a yearly visit to relatives and this year I have only (so far) seen two Pentax out in the wild, well one on TV. Was at this large festival and saw this cool lookin camera from a distance, it was seemingly a DSLR but also compact, just caught my eye. Yup, got close and it was a Pentax with a pancake lens (I could not catch the model).

I am here with a K100D Super and only brought an FA50mm. Wish I had a wide lens sometimes but the 50 is small and does okay.

j

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
japan, kx, lens, pentax, person