Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Many moons ago when I had first signed up for AOL and was trying to come up with a name I used all kinds of combinations of first name, middle name, last name, but all were taken, so I got frustrated and typed in XFraser - and it took. I don't really like it, wish I had something more creative, but I've never run into the problem of somebody else having it so I keep using it.

12-19-2006, 12:53 PM   #17
Forum Member

I'm not very original so Ercole is my name and 69 is my year of birth
12-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Nothing magic in my handle.

Near or far I am always Close.
12-19-2006, 01:59 PM   #19

Photos: Albums
Ah, now follow me on this...

ready?

I'm a guy...

...and I have three dogs.

So, there we go.

Elsewhere (where I post and moderate), I'm SportsGuy - used doggydude here because I used a version of it at DPR before I found this place.

12-19-2006, 03:58 PM   #20
Inactive Account

My dates back to school when we got Unix IDs - they were limited to 8 characters - typical format was 1st initial+last name. My last name has 8 characters, so with my first initial, the last letter of my last name was nicked off...

I've used it ever since...
12-19-2006, 04:04 PM   #21
Veteran Member

my nickname....
12-19-2006, 05:14 PM   #22
Veteran Member

I usually camp and fish at verily little lakes, so it made made sense when I joined a fishing forum.

12-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Slipchuck is a little bit X rated so I will have to keep mine a secret

cheers

randy
12-19-2006, 08:23 PM   #24
Veteran Member

I never had a cool gaming tag when I was a kid (you guys might say I'm still a kid )... So back when I was playing Warcraft the RTS I had a practice account and I came up with superbresearch. That evolved into superBresearch from leet speak and playing with capitals. Then I decided to make another gaming tag, and I wanted it to have a double meaning, and I liked the word superb and people usually say I'm an a$$ and I liked bass (the fish) so it became superbass and I just never told people what my name was. It was almost fun making people think that my name involved a curse or the sound, but really it's just super bass.

That's really looking too much into it. I had too much time on my hands and I wanted a gaming tag, so I finally made one that was semi witty and wasn't taken by the 10 million prepubescent gamers.
12-20-2006, 06:10 AM   #25
Forum Member

I actually never used this as a handle... i usually use JDMman... but thats more for my car forums cause its like calling myself LANDSCAPEman on here almost... JDM being a type of style of moding your car.

I sometimes use Bman... but i got sick of that... my entire first name is Bruno-MANuel so you can see where that came from....

Mine right now is actually the name of the business im starting up... its called IN creative... its a graphic design business and basically it started with just the word IN... but then it went from IN studio to IN graphics to IN advertising.... but IN creative made more sense because in the long run we could make more sense if we decided to hire photographers, artists, writers and so on...... it works for all creative aspects... the word IN came into play though when i was thinking of a company name... i kept telling myself that i'll soon find inspiration, so then it clicked to me....IN... so then i thought of other IN words.... and it just made sense... IN being whats hip at the time and IN being the beginning of important things to a creative person such as inspiration, innovation, intelligence and involvement in the work so that it may influence and inform. But most of all that our creative capacity may be infinite. It kinda stuck and my partners agreed with it.
12-21-2006, 02:45 PM   #26
roy
Inactive Account

it's yor spelled backwards. sssssh
12-22-2006, 05:45 AM   #27

Izzy is the name of my Lasiodora parahybana: Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird Eater, tarantula. Izzy is named after the most evil, long lived cat I know - that fortunately lives with my brother-in-law. So my user name, is a twice stole name. Cat to spider to here.
12-23-2006, 03:08 PM   #28

Photos: Gallery | Albums
wjwncpro = Wayne J. Wasilewski Numerical Control Programmer
This is what I do to make a meager living...
12-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #29

Photos: Albums
Harry Potter. Enough said.
12-25-2006, 03:35 AM   #30

DUane D. LEWis

That should explain it