Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2008, 09:26 PM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Flickr hacks...

QuoteOriginally posted by davemdsn Quote
I added you, but I don't have any photos up at the moment. I reached the 200 image upload maximum for a free account so I deleted them all so I could start over. I just haven't had time to add any new stuff. I have told my wife that a pro account would make a nice Christmas gift, but I'll have to wait to see if that happens.
One way around this is to create a group and post your own pictures into the group. When you hit 200 shots, you'll be able to get to the older pictures via the group.

The other photos don't actually go away, they are just hidden.

Flickr: Photos from alohadave

03-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #47
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxtic Quote
I almost spent a day uploading and joining groups and describing and commenting on other people's pics. I feel like I am in a Ponzi/MLM scheme.

I noticed the ones that win awards are majorly PPed to the max. Some are HDR'ed and channel mixed.
It is more about who you know in flickr instead of what you do with images.
03-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #48

or you can shell out the $25. It's a real bargain for unlimited storage space... if you are really enjoying your first 200, then you just get to keep it longer--consider 200 a trial

I don't usually pitch products, but why not sell that neglected 50/2 for something you'll really use?