Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
Banned

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler.- Fox & Friends - 10/3/11

QuoteQuote:
Monday morning Hank Williams Jr. compared President Barack Obama to Hitler. By Monday afternoon, ESPN had removed his signature “Are You Ready for Some Football?” from their "Monday Night Football" program.

In an interview on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Williams Jr. made some unprompted and regrettable remarks. Williams Jr. said Obama playing golf with House Speaker John Boehner was like “Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu."

When Williams Jr. tried to explain his analogy, he only made things worse. Williams said, "They're the enemy," adding that by "they" he meant Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Hence, according to the twisted political logic of Williams Jr., the Democrats are the Nazis, and the Republicans are the Jews.

To her credit, Fox anchor Anchor Gretchen Carlson confronted Williams Jr. on his objectionable analogy: "You used the name of one of the most hated people in all of the world to describe, I think, the president." Williams replied, "Well, that is true. But I'm telling you like it is."

Continue reading on Examiner.com ESPN yanks Hank Williams Jr. after Obama-Hitler comparison on Fox - National Democrat | Examiner.com ESPN yanks Hank Williams Jr. after Obama-Hitler comparison on Fox - National Democrat | Examiner.com
This knucklehead looks and talks like the guy who pumps out my septic tank.

Last edited by jogiba; 10-04-2011 at 10:49 AM.
10-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Hank Williams Jr isn't exactly an especially sharp knife. The only reason anyone knows who he is is because he is able to live off daddy's name.
He's sort of like GWB that way.
10-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
And now he's unemployed.
10-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm sure Hank Sr. records will sell in sufficient numbers to keep Jr. off of food stamps.

10-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
His political ramblings remind me of some meth heads I met once.
10-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I didn't know he was such an idiot.
10-04-2011, 08:30 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
I'm sure Hank Sr. records will sell in sufficient numbers to keep Jr. off of food stamps.
I don't know, Jack Daniels is pretty expensive. And when your idea of a Jack & Coke is a bottle of JD and a bag of cocaine...

10-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Has anyone been to one of his concerts lately? Someone called into a radio show this morning and said that he does much worse during his concerts, and that people had walked out. However, one never knows whether anything on talk radio is remotely accurate.
Closed Thread